• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
CyberBlaziken

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh yeah... i should post in that again. this wednesday, promise
    also, i've moved from msn/hotmail to skype/google... yeah
    man life is pretty good i'd say. you? how's maha, too
    Well, it's been like, two and a half months, but I finally read this. I'm really sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I haven't gotten on much recently.

But anyways, thank you so much for your words of encouragement, they really mean a lot to me. I'm always really happy to hear people like my fics. Especially in these times, when advanceshipping hopes seem bleak, I really want to spread the AshxMay goodness. :D
    It starts on Wedensday, so not much time to write anything. Okey, I had a lot of time to write one, but I've been lazy this summer.
    And then you typically have to wear a retainer. I didn't. Then it turns out that I should've had to.

Mhm. What's wrong with Naruto?

Meh, so-so. At least I'm going to a better college this time.
    Because my teeth are back out of alignment.
    Ugh. No thank you.

...poorly. I'm having major problems with it, and I'm trying to focus on my new Naruto fanfic.

Meh. Summer's almost over for me. I go back to college on the 18th.
    Since it was February 3rd before we spoke last... yeah. Over six months.

Yes. And no, there isn't a funny story. Well, unless you call missing my appointment and showing up the next week a couple years ago funny.
    Ahahaha. I will post there if someone deigns to do so as well :p

Or open up a topic, or something.

It's still on the first page btw :p
    Eeeep that's so cool you didn't have to go to school for a week!! I is jealous = A =;;but you have to make up all that schoolwork YUCKYYYY >.<
    And actually, I never had an msn xD just gmail and yahoo - u -
    Haha, not really, just sort of got caught up in the moment of something. Nah, it's not like that, really.

I don't see no apple.

Yeh no.
    Um yes, yes I do. xD Because, it's not like I can really afford the luxury to meet complete strangers.
    Lol, I'm good for now. :p

It's the word.

skyzlaw_stefani@hotmail.com
    Lololol well hope your sleeping patterns get sorted out and such x))

Eh, not so good tbh. Just school scaring thee bajibis and some family issues here and there, but hopefully it'll get better ^-^;;

How bout yourself?? ;P
    Haha, not really, it's a slightly long story, but let's just say that we agreed to be best friends, she doesn't actually know that I ever liked her, and I'm actually better off this way anyway. :p

Nahhhhhhh. He said that he'll think about it.

Haha, I doubt I'll ever end up gathering to meet other interwebz nerds from SPPf any time soon. :p
    Mehhh, somewhat better. That alludes to me wearing tights though.

What.

Yeah, I saw it, but I dunno what to do about it. xD
    Haha, nothing's wrong anymore. Sure, nothing got accomplished, and nothing really came out of it, but sometimes the best way to win is to not play the game.

lolk

Yeah, I'll learn to deal.

Wait what?
    You may be in the club, but you aren't in life's standing. ;D
    I would refuse such nonsense.

Uh, okay? x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…