• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HOLY CRAP IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH SINCE I'VE BEEN ON AND I'M SUPER SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO HAD PENDING TRADES!!!!
    I've been working my butt of irl but now I can spend some more time on Pokemon yay!
    I've got some more stuff to trade, including some of the recent events and I hope that you all don't hate me
    Hi, I saw you were looking for a Lonely UT Larvesta.

Would you be willing to trade that Registeel you said you don't want for it?

I can trade other Pokes too.
    Movie 2007 Darkrai + Deoxys Giveaway

Click Darkrai to enter:

Hello! Starting today I will be filling all requests for dex completion.
    Only pokemon I am missing is a shaymin.
    Anything else I can do a quick trade back for to complete your dex!
    one way from a scientist in castelia city in the dock you have to choose pansear other way is somewhere in desert resort
    im am willing to offer any of these squirtle,oshawott,blissey,elekid,wwooper,togepi, or ralts for your mudkip pm me if your interested
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…