• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I kind of want to make my sign-up a bit interesting. I want to ask if its okay to have most of the basic elements as part of my anti-magic as I'm going to use a pistol and rifle. The anti-magic won't be very powerful, but he would have access to most elements, specifically electric, fire, ice, light, and dark. His spells would be sub-par, but he would benefit from range of elements via his weapon rounds as that's as far as I'm wanting to implement his spells.

His dragon ascension will only have one element which will be neutral. (Bahamut)

Just curious if you're going to let slide the 1 element rule with comprimises on the spell strength.
    There were other winter Pagan holidays that were absorbed into Christmas, including the far less morally ambiguous Yule.
    No I see what you mean about that, i worded what i was saying badly. Christmas was given the date it has to replace the Pagan holiday, it is, if the bible is to be believed, impossible that Jesus was born that day.
    "
    Right, atheists have the choice to do whatever they like, but they shouldn't feel Christians are "stupid" because we still find religious meaning and origin behind these celebrations, even if atheists have forgotten them or don't regard them."

Actually most athiests haven't forgotten the TRUE origins of Chritsmas, it's the Christians who have. Christmas existed before Christ, it was a pagan holiday for sharing gifts and feasting
    Well truthfully, the mystery Raichu's mind is shielded, hence the reason their presence is undetectable and also its gender hasn't even been determined yet. I will say that there shouldn't be any mention of Necros' name. Though the stuff about Magi and the game is fine, since they would be aware of that
    Slight criticism, that Raichu isn't Necros, it's Necros' pawn who's identity is yet to be revealed. Obviously this means they wouldn't know about the conversation going on between the two Magi. Sorry for not making that absolutely clear.
    Hey Neo, before I post, or go much further in my post, am I allowed to GodMod against Xac and actually have my intended assassination move work, or do I need to just say what I intend to do and have someone else reply accordingly? Cause I plan to have a surprise for Melanthios either way, the difference is just whether we manage to nail one of the Brothers of Despair or not.
    Ah it's a shame...I just noticed your post and really want to respond to it...but unfortunately it's 1:18 AM and I just blew most of my creative energy typing out a small part (and by small I mean three pages so far) of what will be the denouement of my side plot involving Melanthios, the Magi, and the final confrontation with Necros' pawn. I'll try and post as early as I can tomorrow morning, and thanks for letting me in on the action ^^
    Ahaha, I'm more than 3 months late, and PE2K hasn't improved a tad. It's almost too bad - Jessu's trying really hard to get MOTM going. XD; There are a billion spambots lying around, and even the trivia section's starting to collect dust. Also, I must admit that I *kind of* revived the "What are you doing today?" thread after my hiatus, and no one locked it. That goes back to Harry saying the mods here were "brutal." Uhh... brutal or not, at least they ban the bots.
    Dead Logic has a cool concept, but I think people get intimidated when they have to create things out of their imagination. Creating a character is one thing, but when people need to create things out of the dark depths of their mind, it may put them off. Of course, this is just a possible reason, not a fact, but that is how I see it.
    I guess I should officially say that I'm cutting out of Dead Logic. It's not that I find it uninteresting, but I don't have the time. Of the three RPG's I'm in again, Broken Sun is the only one that I can spare the time and the interest to post in as school and my desire to get back to my fic is going to cause me to be short on any other spare time. Just a heads up.
    True, but I like character development. Besides, Horizon won't see him until he actually leaves Slyath. So until then, the meetings probably won't happen anytime soon and he sort of knows that his fallen is at that small city in the island.
    I don't think what I'm about to say is discussion post worthy, but I'll post it here. :D

Horizon's fallen will be based in Kivian City and I had an idea that since Horizon is so skittish about battling that his fallen will toy with him if he ever crossed paths with him. Beat him to close to death, complain about it being too easy, leave him barely alive. What do you think?

I like the idea of Horizon's fallen being cruel, torturing Horizon to beg for mercy of death, but denying it to him. Also, toying with him sounds much more appealing than one fierce battle. I guess we could call it stages. Stage 1, total humiliation, stage 2, better, 3 closer to being even, 4 even, 5 decisive battle.
    Hey, glad that the Rp discussion thread is up now, although I had a quick question about the Abyss.

While I know that the minions are smarter than they might seem, they seem like they would kill anyone on the spot. I was wondering, do you think it would be wrong if they took someone prisoner, even if they are killed afterwards or something of that nature? (A Seer maybe?). I just had that thought when I was thinking what should happen after Tariq finishes with Jax at the caravan.
    Well, this is my best one, and it's not that good >.<
    did you ever read my sign-up for ginginka academy, I had mine as a full-blown pokemorph lol.

Hm... What nightmare to give Victini this time... I also don't know how much leeway I have with the town my character is in. Mind if I know how much I can affect it aside from what I've already done to it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…