• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• オホ・ディド・イ・マケ・ヨー・ウプセト?・イ'ム・ソッルユ。・ヘヘ。・:3

アルトホーグホ・イ・ドント・クノワ・イフ・ヨー'ッル・ベ・アブレ・ト・レアド・トヒス。。。・

ブト・イフ・ヨー・アレ・ソメホワ・アブレ・ト・レアド・トヒス、・イェス。・イ・クアン・スペアク・ジャパネセ。・

オホ、・ブト・ベクアウセ・ヨー・モスト・リケルユ・ヰッル・ノト・ベ・アブレ・ト・レアド・トヒス。・イ・クアン・サユ・トヒス。・ヨー・アレ・ア・フッキング・ドンケユ。・:3
    pokaeogpkrgoeg, prskghpetokheprk! pkporegkerpg... porkge, pewkpowkg. :)

rpokrgpwrko = poksefpokef >:3

poeksfpkewfpok?
    AHA! YOU LIKE TALKING ABOUT BLISSEY'S RECTUM! WAIT UNTIL I TELL SIZ!!!

I don't use the childish language us 'kids' use. I only curse like a child.
    Well are you enjoying the conversation?

Please note, we were both a year younger than we were from the beginning of that. But again, it's GOD DAMN FUNNEHHHHHHHH.
    BUT IF I EVEN GO IN THERE I'LL GET STUCK DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG BLISSEY'S RECTUM WOULD BE? AS BIG AS THE GUT OF A BLUE BALLY WHALE

YOU ABSOLUTE BINDER HOW DARE YOU BE SO STEREOTYPICAL

Oh profanity is fine, at least around me. I personally use it a lot too, I use it a lot because swears don't mean anything to me.
    BALDERDASH! WHERE IS THE WHISKEY?

BY GEORGE ARE YOU FROM BRITAIN?

Seriously though, if you are not against profanity you should read our ENTIRE conversation. You'll laugh very hard.
    No I just really didn't understand a single bally thing you said there.

And our arguments aren't serious. We just curse and make up dumb insults.
    Well... you could call it that. Or you could call it brotherly love. Or a love/hate relationship.

Basically in the end we end up arguing after having a pokemon battle.
    it is a strategy rpg game yup. the only game that you can level until 9999. haha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…