• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G50
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm more talking from experience with them; most are inactive in that they never post. Case in point there are some lying around from years ago. To try and chase after all those would be pointless and not a good use of time when there's things to attend to actually happening on a daily basis of a not-adbot nature.
    Well only Joe can answer that really; it's an avatar thing which he uploads and picks, not anyone else. Mind you the system is pretty broken as is and it can't be fixed as it's a VB forum issue.
    People usually sign them up manually and let them roam free. Not much we can do about that unless they all have the same registration IP, and even then it's not a way to stop them all.
    It wouldn't load for me. Maybe not a bad thing for myself but I suspect internet issues... need to check to see if I need to do more sadly besides just closing.
    You CAN do more posts but you might as well edit previous ones as I doubt you'd often need more than two. Mods tend to post when they dealt with bots as it is anyways.
    Yes, that's what I meant by linking.

(Also since I'm not always on you can report them in a (single - double posting allowed in that case) thread in the staff contact section, so any mod can deal with them).
    Yep, it's an adbot. (Note though it'd be faster to link to its profile page instead of just mentioning its username).
    "Keeping up better these days"?

I'm not sure what you're asking.
    Oh, did I not reply to that? I'm sorry, I thought I had. In any case, if the thread is past the 30-day bump limit by the time you're interested in posting there, you'll have to create a new thread.

Oh, fun and busy, as school usually is. I trust you're keeping up better these days? =)
    Misc has a couple of traditional/important threads like that, but none of them qualify for sticky status. Even when we do have additional stickies (like the current one), they're only for special events and limited times. Misc stickies besides the Rules are only special projects, not merely important threads. =0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…