• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok! BTW, I dleted the Okami thing, so how about you say where we end up after going through the portal?

Also, COMBUSTIBLE LEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD
    Hey!! I'm thinking about starting up a small forum/website where we can chat and hang out just like the travelers den, but keep it separate from serebii so we don't have to worry about getting shut down... Again. Haha would you be interested? I want to hear what the travelers think before id launch the site.
    Yeah ^^ I recently nabbed that Victini, it is really strong. Good thing I don't plan on using it. Oh I understand, that explains why you were so into this stuff last summer. That was alot of fun. Yeah, I miss hunting down shinies but I'll come across them hopefully with my new playthrough of HG and SS with my girlfriend. Needed some inspiration so she is playing along with me.

Yu-Gi-Oh is alot of fun, I remember during my younger years I played alot in school. I would always bring my pack of cards with me to fight other kids lol.. I sucked though.
    hey no problem dude
    and thankyou very much for keeping my space in the rpg but, if its ok with you, could you delete my character from it, as i dont really have enough time to take part and put enough effort into of what the standard it deserves (and i just had a quick look and it looks very good to where its going and to a hgih standard)
    so thanks again, but i think i'll have to leave de to not being able to gurarantee posts on a regular basis
    all the best :D
    Well I am glad you think so highly of my slight return :p I missed you and the guys on here . . . How are things otherwise? Looking forward to your Xmas? I hope you get what you asked for.

I'm still working on some Pokemon, I haven't done anything with shinies since I left the site though.
    As long as you say that it's a parody and state what the source material is, it will be fine to post it.
    Hey . . . How ya been kid? Remember me at all? I noticed the club was shut down... I don't think I am eager to return here. I do miss some of it however.
    Hey dude, I posted on da RPG!

Also, I had cool idea. Eventually, Ellie and Mike will fight Darkrai in a big battle. Ellie's pendent has kept her from aging for the last 6 years. She breaks it on will, and becomes the water princess. Ellie then sacrifices herself to help Mike and defeat Dakrai.

You leik?
    The last post was on October 10th, it's the beginning of November. Not a big gap. If you want, you could ask a mod like Razor Leaf.

BTW, speaking of Razor Leaf, did you see his new siggy?
    Nonono, I said late novemeber, not november. =p And I also said regular semester, not that I finished uni for the year fully yet. I just have a bit of time off before the final uni semester exams, all worth over 50% of their respective subjects. So they're pretty darn important.

But I can say that a chapter will certainly be posted before december starts given the progress done thus far. May even have a buffer building up with content by then given I'll probably be splitting up chapters! Too many new scenes coming into play. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…