• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lolz xDDDD "location: prison" xDDDD and Idonno if I gonna quit serebii, lots of peeps want me to stay :/
    Good bye forever bro, don't forget that guy called "Spiky Of Death" cuz he's one of your fans :3
    Looking for some good pokemon thought you might be interested in this
    I have scraggy's for trade.
    Nature:
    -Adamant
    -Jolly
    Moves:
    -Dragon Dance
    -Ice Punch
    -Drain Punch
    -Thunder Punch

Looking for a Perfect IV ditto and I can make these into even higher IV's. Right now they are all above average IV's

It took a while to chain all these.
    Man, I can tell you 1 thing:
    if you want to become famous and stuff... YOU CAN FREAKING DO IT!!! :D :p :D :pPPPPPPPPPPP :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I ensure you, you can become a freaking famous rapper :) But the peeps must see you first so SPAM a lot and say "CHECK ME OUT CUZ I'M F*CKING GOOOOD :p" That's something you need to do like million times :) alright, maybe not that but let the peeps learn to know your music and you will be FREAKING DOPE!!! :p every person can acchief this if he/she want soooo :)
    More advice: GIVE EVERYTHING YOU GOT IN YOUR POCKET!!! :O :O :O :pPPPPPP ^^
    Man... I heard you song like 4 an hour or something, it'z really good :) The song is a little like wut I feel in real life... :/
    Guess wut... you just got a new fan!!! :D :D :D
    Man... THAT'S SOME REALLY GREAT BUSTY SH*TTY GOOD WORK!!! ;D
    I would say... keep the beat in it ;) Lolz, yeah :) that was actu really good. I think you should be famous if you were that guy... actu... are you that guy??? ._.
    Anywayzzz, you're REALLY good!!! :)
    Lolzzzzzzzzz xDDDD You saw it mah friend xDDDD lolz, yeah :/ I guess I'm a HM slave after all <.< :pPPPPPP
    How's life by you??? me: TERRIBLE!!! D: D: |X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…