• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Serebii
    Can you turn this into an avatar?
    I'm surprised you haven't locked your VM wall by now, considering you don't answer most of your VMs.
    hi. i asked a mod about this and they asked ne to ask someone higher up;

would a discussion about an virtual online chat go under other videogames discussion?
    it's kind of weird, because it it isn't technically a game. :p
    Also you don't have any of the Mt. Ember trainers listed:

Team Rocket Grunt #1
    cubone lv.37
    marowak lv.37

Team Rocket Grunt #2
    rattata lv.35
    raticate lv.35
    sandshrew lv.35
    sandslash lv.35

PKMN Ranger Beth
    bellsprout lv.38
    gloom lv.38 x2

Crush Girl Jocelyn
    hitmonchan lv.38 x2

PKMN Ranger Logan
    exeggcute lv.37
    exeggutor lv.40
    Hello Serebii, on pokearth in the 3rd gen FR/LG section in silph co. 2F, you forgot to list another Scientist that was behind the gate

Scientist Connor
    grimer lv.26
    koffing lv.26 x2
    weezing lv.26
    Erm, don't mean to be of any bother, but on the Bushuo leader page, it doesn't state what Keiji's partner is, when according to the official website it's Bastiodon. I didn't know if you knew or not, but I just thought I'd best inform you.
    my notification que keeps telling me i have a new visitor message, i checked my vms and i do not have any new ones.
    i love your sig. short, sweet and to the point.

----------
    i own serebii.net and serebiiforums.com
    ----------
    makes me crack up every time.
    You might want to update some DW pokemon pages on your Pokedex. I checked on Smoochum and it said it wasnt aviable yet, and yet I have one that I got mysef from the DW. Just thought i'd let you know.
    I don't know why, but when I checked for the Mewtwo Wi-Fi event yesterday evening on 2/10/2012 in somewhere between 6:00pn and 9:00pm (my time zone), much to my surprise it was available for download. So it must have started 2 days earlier than scheduled.
    Have you ever thought about a serebii forums app. If so I have several ideas for the layout and other things, I can picture it now... But all I was really asking if there was gonna be an app if you want my suggestions just tell me ^^
    Hey there Joe. I spoke to Razor Leaf about this and he told me to contact you, sooooo basically I was wondering, why is there both a 'Serebii.net Suggestion Thread' AND a 'What do you want on Serebii.net?' thread in the Serebii.net Discussion Section? Having both seems a bit redundant seeing as they are essentially the same thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…