• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's okay. I'm not the best advice giver myself. I'm starting to get over it, and I'm almost thinking about ignoring all of the others. Who cares what they think?
    Okay, so I have this friend, and she is one of the most wonderful, caring, beautiful people I have ever met. For a long time, we were just friends, but at some point in time, I developed very strong feelings for her, which eventually became love. This caused my life to be filled with confusion and doubt, as I wad no longer sure of my sexuality. I had been straight for so long, but after then, I wasn't so sure. This clouded both my judgement as well as my idea of who I was. Not only that, this girl is straight, making things even more difficult for me. Finally, I confessed to her. After asking her how she felt about me, she stated that she didn't know how she felt. Because it took her a very long time to decide what she thought of me, I felt lost and alone, continually wandering through my own doubts.

But, just the other day, she came to me and she told me that she loved me. So, I should be happy, right?

Nope.

At my school, there are many, many people who are homophobic, and push away those who are different. I am already a social outcast at my school, having very few friends who are there with me. Even though we both love each other very very much, we'll never be able to be in a relationship due to these people existing in our immediate community. This has made me feel very, very lonesome, something that I despise.
    ----------
    374, Girls are an enigma. What goes on inside their minds will forever remain a mystery. For it would surely drive any man into the deepest pits of insanity if they ever tried to comprehend the inner workings of the female mind
    ----------
    ...Excuse me?
    It'd probably be a sequel. Or a movie in which the sequel takes place before the first one chronologically.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…