• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There ya go! What other people think doesn't matter.(I'll admit though that I am guilty of caring to much about what other people think)
    Don't be, it's actually funny. See I was in 1st place the entire time, (playing on wifi) and then right as soon as I was about to cross the finish line I got hit by a shell and bounced backwards, and then another right as soon as I recovered. Then 7 racers pasted me and the finish line so I was in last place. XD ;-;

So they are all about level 30?
    Of course I did ^__^ I hope that's not creepy..
    Aww well I am glad to, I just like being nice to people is all :D
    I'm not sure what grade your in but if you're I highschool from what I've seen teenagers are strange like that. You wouldn't want a secret relationship until you get out of that place would you.

Sorry, I'm not the best at giving advice. I guess I can always just try to share the load so to speak.
    Hmm, something bad happening. Do you need to vent? Cause you can if you want to, I'm fine with that
    Maaan see this is why I wish you were one of those people who said hi a lot because you've been on for like an hour or something and I didn't even notice. -3-
    Yeah.. If you want to talk about it with me further I'd prefer it be by PM, sorry :/ but I'm not really comfortable with VMing this stuff..
    Yup, I mean, pits of insanity. What could possibly be going on in a girls mind that would cause that.
    I know... I mean I'm confused about other things. Trust me we've talked about it ourselves a little bit.. But (as far as I know) I'm not gay or bi. But I like him so much...
    That he thinks girls are confuseing not for me I think there smater really it sounds dumb but I don't think girls are confusing at all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…