• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Spider-Phoenix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pois é. A vida apronta cada uma... mas, é só até aparecer algo melhor (ou até eu passar num concurso, o que vier primeiro. Cá pra nós, espero que o segundo venha primeiro).

É, vou tentar pegar leve. Falou, mano, bom resto de feriado. :}
    Mais ou menos. Tô fazendo bico de digitador numa escola e sem descanso, então, tá difícil! Tem doído um bocado, desde que eu comecei, mês passado.

Tô aproveitando hoje pra pôr a vida virtual em dia. Mas continuo acompanhando seus posts lá no Ranger Board sempre que posso.
    Not yet, been busy. But I just watched Akirasdaddy's video of the Flash Saggitario bey itself. Good bey, but I'm a little disappointed that it has 230WD as its bottom.
    At this point, yeah he does. His story has the most...how would you put it? Emotion? Even with him being a non-factor for half the series, he still has development thats better than some other character thats been around the whole time.
    Watching Kenta follow Ryuga around reminded me of Rock Lee's training episode from Naruto. And when the tower tournament episode, and Kenta just owned everyone, I was like f*** yeah.
    hey im in tht christian group your joining so whats up?? and ur favorite poke is raichu huh..very cool to find someone who likes it cuz alot of people dont use pokemon like tht
    It's pretty much a 50/50 chance that he is going to be a legend blader. He really deserves it, heck even Tsubasa, Yu and Benkei should get upgrades.
    Not a connoisseur cuz it would be new to Cilan, but he would just like it and watch many on television until he decided to participate (filler saga comes in) haha :p
    Yeah I have thought of that before, they could create like a festival or a special contest like the Wallace Cup where Dawn could come back, yeah that's true. Now that I think about it, I actually really want that to happen, Cilan could become a contests fan XD
    A new Saggitario? That's great. Finally he's getting something new. I found it a shame he didn't get the chance to become a legend blader. Danm, Yuki got it for so much less IMHO
    I should play a bigger role since he's gonna get Flash Saggitario soon.

Now that the writers are focusing on Kenta being more relevant, I've noticed that Benkei and Tsubasa have lesser roles. But I guess that it makes up for the fact that they did have bigger roles in Explosion.
    Ah, I see. Thank you.

Still about Kenta, I had high expectations for him in 4D/Metal Fury. After reading the summaries I realize none happened hahah

Anyway, I'm glad the writers are trying to make him relevant again.
    I was wondering why you haven't responded. You have to click "view conversation". Don't worry I did that a lot when I was new and still do it.

Anyways yeah, when he rejoined the team in 4D, I was happy. Then after he left the group to get stronger, I was even happier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…