• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello everybody well i'm finally posting fo once to catch anyone who actually cares up i'm now living with some of my friends because my mom is in jail for smoking ice but right now i'm at my aunt's house becuse she's in the hospital with pneumonia and i'm making this post from my freshman health class
    so in the christain alliance right now there is a question being posed how old do you think the earth is and i want to know what you all think about this how old do you you think the earth is i want all kinds of answers christain and non-christain alike
    wanna hear somthing interesting i was born dead and stayed dead for about 12 years. who else was born dead? leave a message if your where!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…