• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
LegendaryRotom

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oldsmobile eh? Nice! I've never seen one in the Uk but I use a cutlass in a racing game of mine :p But an Off-roader sounds awesome! I've been trying to convince dad to get rid of his nasty Rover 45 and get a Land Rover Defender instead lol
    Oh man, I love camping! We go to Car shows in our '76 VW Campervan, and I sleep in the roof! Its so much fun!
    ~*Shadey
    Oh yes!! You so deserve a high 5 right now! (I wish I could actually give you one) So yeah, CONGRATULATIONS! :D Have you got a car yet? If so, what is it or what are you going to get????
    ~*Shadey
    Art's my fave too! i had to to draw something to do with 'distortion' so i drew Giratina the reflection of my bedroom in a chrome vw Beetle hubcap!

thats a very pretty horse you have there! is a male or female? i rode a horse once...it didnt like me much o_O i'll stick to driving a car i think! ^_^
    same here, been doing art and science today, and now I'm writing an English essay about people in poems -_-Zzz
    Saturday was better though, spend the morning looking at land rovers with dad(I liek cars LOL) then the evening was spent a my friends 16th b day party! Epic fun, especially the kareoke! Sang things like the ghostbusters theme, bohemian rhapsody by queen, Goodbye mr A by The Hoosiers then ended the night with Thunderbirds are go! By Busted (chosen by me :3)
    and what is wrong with Cyrus?!
    ...?...I think I'll stick with Herbie in that case ^_^;
    *pats shoulder* aww don't be sad, everythings gonna be alright, remember-just keep swimming just keep swimming, what do we do? We swim swim swi-*shot*
    so what you upto now? I'm sitting on the sofa with my tea watching back to the future 2 :)
    Lolz surely my avatar wouldve given a clue! ^_^
    Have you got any ideas what i can nickname a rotom when i get one? I was thinking of Herbie because the pkmn and the car both have the same cheeky personality :)
    oh yeah, did you ever finish that amv?
    yeah, cresselia may normally look all pretty and nice with its rainbow coloured skin/fur...BUT...as soon as a full moon appears, it goes on a mass murder rampage! LOL

I can see the news headlines 'killer cresselia strikes again!'
    *waves back :)* yeah I've seen them, I like the cresselia one(hehe it makes darkrai look friendlier LOL) I can't seem to find the baby though...

Nice to see your name back on the 'who's online' list ^_^ how did you get banned anyway?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…