• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, first thing's first :3. You should have your Ninetales know Solar Beam (does it already know this?). In case of this, the Drought ability works stupendously well with Charizard and Ninetales' Solarbeam.
    ...Wario Ware: DIY.

To be honest, I'm kind of disappointed by it. There were a handful of pre-made games with one stage containing an unbearably catchy disco theme about arobics, the the game-creating program is surprisingly limited. Making anything special that hasn't already been done in the pre-made games is almost impossible. There's also a music maker and a 4-panel comic maker, but I'm not all for that to be honest. I'll admit, I do play with the Comic maker when coming up with ideas for this cartoon I wish to create: But I suck at drawing on the DS.
    No current plans on getting a new console, unless I can buy it for a steal. I managed to get a 40 dollar game for 8 bucks at a pawn shop.
    The DS Lite is the latest console I have. I also have a Playstation, a Dreamcast, and a Gamecube. I mostly avoid Xbox because of the ridiculous amount of FPS games on them. But then again, Gamecube only has Soul Caliber 2 in terms of fighting, which I have. It doesn't have 3, 4, or 5. (And neither does the Wii)
    Wrestling and Boxing can be classified as a type of fighting game, as can Smash Brothers style games (Platform Fighters I call them). But for Wrestling and Boxing I'm a little less tolerant about. I really like Punch-Out, but that one I don't consider a fighting game, tbh.

I have yet to play Soul Calibur 4 or Street Fighter 4. I don't have a platform that can play them.
    To be honest, I'm REALLY into fighting games. Fighting Games are a genre I can play for hours. Mostly I play Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, and Samurai Shodown, but I can usually derive enjoyment from any fighting game except the absolute worst.
    ...Really? ...Wow, actually I was expecting you'd get mad at me for saying that. (Sorry if I sound like that was my intent.)
    Oh sure, when it comes to COD, he's like a zombie to a brain jar. Too bad COD sucks and its fan-boys are among the worst fans I know.
    Wait a minute. Normally he's okay? When is he EVER okay? That's all he EVER does is spam and harass people, and that's all he's EVER been doing.
    ----------
    Funny because I don't give a **** either, but you did call other users hypocrites in other threads, funny your a hypocrite yourself.
    ----------
    I know, right? Slick just called someone for spamming despite the fact that Slick does nothing BUT spam. ...And harass people.
    Sure! I need to head out to school right now, but I'll send you my friend code when I get back ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…