• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries. It's been years since our last RP after all. Things get pretty busy over here as well ever since I entered college.

Which is, by the way, a few months after my reply.
    SBP what that. . .? january will be my 5th semestar as a university student.. but 3rd semestar for my acca (minus 2 semester of my foundation programme [cat]) .. it been quite a life. Serebi isn't the place like it used to be.. Nowdays. rarely I try to find some of the roleplaying information i used in serebii n tried to compile back.. Those thing shows how my mind are really in chaos thosedays
    Hmm... I believe this is kuriboh the one who used to RP at the games section with ZFXZFX and SE... or am I mistaken? .3."

This is Mi10ticFan anyway. It's been a while.
    Greetings fellow contestant,

My name is Cinna; You may remember me from the eleventh season of Pokemon Universe. Unfortunately, our dear Skymin here has departed without any warning or prior reason, and as such ownership of Pokemon Universe is currently at odds. If you would like to, feel free to stop by the Universe complex to say your final goodbyes to a legacy. If not, feel free to disregard this letter. Thank you dearly for your time, and don't hesitate to sign up for the next season of Pokemon Universe!
    Well, I'll be sure to explain everything clearly concerning DBZ.

Well, I didn't mean that they'd own the islands, I mean't that the island we to have a SU made out. Showing the amount of people, and all the other fun stuff like type of government and if any wars are going on.

I will try to make these as soon as possible.
    Okay, the first one is that Pokemon RP I was telling you about before.

Second is a Dragon Ball RP, that instead having to RP after or before or with the main characters from the show, in this RP it will hopefully show what would've happened if none of the main characters existed.

Third is a Steampunk Pirate RP, haven't got that much done for it, but players will be able to make their own islands.

Fourth is a cyberpunk highschool for people who have recieved augmentions, and the whole school is full of mystery.

The Fifth and final is an old school, Dragons and knights sort RP, sent just before the Roman empire pull out from Britain, the Norse attack and try to claim Britain, the population is split between freedom, and the protection of the empire, oh and there's dragons, werewolves, demons, that sorta things trying to kill everyone.
    Listen Red...we cannot leave that pokemon..ergh... That's sad...*struggle* Pachirichu! I save you! *get out arms and try to save Pachirichu, but a circle from fire appeard around me* Ergh...oh...no..(bump 3)
    Listen Red...we cannot leave that pokemon..ergh... That's sad...*struggle* Pachirichu! I save you! *get out arms and try to save Pachirichu, but a circle from fire appeard around me* Ergh...oh...no..(bump 2)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…