• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Urf...I lurv J. Griff's voice for some charas...but I son't like his for Dent. Dx It just doesn't have that amazing LAA~ like his Japanese voice has. Just feels subpar I guess. Yeah that movie!!! IKR? Probably the only pkmn movie I cried in ;-;

I can understand that. I have two birds and we can't let them outside in the lanai because raccoons could get them... I have a cat, but we had to get her front claws declawed so she wouldn't scratch my dog's eyes ^^; I don't think she hurt my birds though...well she could if they got out.. But she's a weird cat. She's afraid of everything.

Haha yeah small dogs ftw. Chihuahuas are tough little things so it's not surprising one bit you...

Thanks! :D
    Lol I don't watch the dub either o.o except for a few episodes to see Dento's English va. Ugh I HATED how the dub would switch out the music Dx Lol yes he is Don't forget he was also Sir Aaron's va...If you seen Licario and the Mystery if Mew that is xD I lurv Dento's Japanese voice though...Mamo-chan does him really good!!

True, but many (domesticated) cats are supposed to stay indoors ^^; even though I know most din't prefer it. Haha I have three small dogs, not a min pin, but a Mini Poodle, a papillon and a shih tzu X3 Sure if you'd like! I was thinking about taking an ornithology course sometime...
    XDDD It's ok, Jacob was hot that didn't make me like it any more though. XDD

XDDDD Of course it does! He likes things nice and balanced. XD

LOL. I wish in the dub they had him speak more french...:x it would compensate for his Gratuitous English in Japanese if you get what I mean XDD

Haha I can see that! That's really cool. Aw, I love dogs....and cats. XDD I love almost all animals except for roaches. Dx They spook me out. :( OH! You'll probably like this. Check out this album that I took of some lemurs X33 http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/47161/albums/4795/
    Nooo! Not Edward Cullen Dxxx Sorry, I'm not a fan of Twilight XD

Yes, his magic pocket does go along with his magic backpack. XDD

I think Dento might be half French....maybe. He does speak French sometimes....mostly Engrish though. XDD

I see birdies on your site. I love animals in general, but I like birds a lot and lemurs xD
    XDDD He seems to be adding something new each time. OMG He loved that subway...I think he pulled the Detective Cap out of his pocket =O

Ok thanks! XDD
    X33 He'd be all over that space center. Poor Iris...would just have to sit there while Dento is....Dento. XDD I love how Dento is such a calm guy...until you mention something he likes. XD

Ooh ok! I see, I think you can :x I definitely wouldn't report you xDD Or you could PM it XD
    They really would. Gosh, I really want them Perferably just Dento and Iris to go to Hoenn...and Dento just want to fanboy over Mossdeep City's Space Center. xD

Ooh that'd be neat! Really think into it though, because I heard that forums can be hard to keep up. ^^;
    Yeah that's true, they can be. XDD I think he rivals Dento in smarts XDD I think Max and Dento would get along. They both like science...and solving problems...books...and Pokemon. XDDD
    OOH! I loved the Tate and Liza episode(s) X33 Yush, Max was awesome...man a lot of things in AG that were cool get hated on here. D= Not many people like Max...they say he was "an annoying, little kid" but I think he was supposed to be. I liked how he was like 10x smarter than the older people in his group. XDD
    Haha xD

Yeah I know...I dislike tension. I liked AG a lot but I wasn't on the forums around these times...I was actually more cut off from the internet then. XD
    Yeah...but whether or not we catch up, it's not a race or anything ^^ besides we have more fanart, fanfiction and AMVs >:3

Yeah XD I'm happy that the shipping tension isn't that bad in BW. I heard that the shipping tension was TERRIBLE with Contest vs. Advance. Yush yush he is. :3
    Yeah I've noticed that too. XDD I think it's because Negaishipping thread started like...a month before Wishfulshipping thread even begain...and they also had a name before WS did. Then Negai also had the first 4 episodes to begin talking about Ash x Iris and WS had to wait till October for Dento's debut. ^^;

I'm not against it either. I don't like it, but I don't despise it either. I actually thought about shipping Ash with Iris in the beginning, but I'll just put it this way: I was more torn with Dento x Ash and Dento x Iris.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…