• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha thanks! I'm watching that and switching to the Wild game every now and then

Congrats! Sorry about the villages though D: lol oh cool, what kind of character is she? What are you watching?
    lol yes he is! XD Yep, I'll look into it later!

Not much really, I'm on my 3ds and watching Big Bang Theory. How about you?
    Oh cool! lol nice, Kai played as Marth for Melee. No I've never played online before. I'm not sure how you set all that up but if I do, I'll let you know! :D
    lol he was the only character I could get used to in that game! Until Lucario came around, I never had a favorite character for any of the SSB games

Aww thanks! :D Happy Valentine's Day to you as well!
    Yeah I saw that too! A little more info was updated today as well

Oh cool! I know of those games but I've never played any of them. I used to play as Roy for Super Smash Bros. Melee though! Haha XD

Hey I'm going to eat now so I'll ttyl alright? Bye! *hug* :D
    You're probably right. Now it's the matter of when it will come out, it's going to be a little while longer I'm guessing

They're pretty fun! I have the Tales of the Abyss game for PS2 (I haven't finished it yet but I really like it! lol XD) and Kai has Tales of Symphonia
    Ah gotcha. lol yep! I wonder which game would come out first, Gray or the R/S remakes? I'll be happy with whichever!

Me too! :D Have you ever heard/played any of the Tales games?
    Ah I see. I'm really not interested in competitive battling, I just like playing the games for fun lol ;P Yeah I've heard about the use of weather and things of that nature, I guess it's all too much for me to take in or something. Haha XD

I'm just wandering the net right now. I ordered the Tales of the Abyss game for the 3ds a while back and it shipped out yesterday so I'm excited to get that!
    Oh that sucks, I'm sorry :( Well it could of been a bad match up too ya know? I'm sure you'll get better with time!
    Yeah, I know what you mean... it's a bunch of crap isn't it? ^-^;

lol I'm all excited now! XD

So what are you up to?
    Great timing huh? That's how it was for me when I had to work that one time... >_<

It looks like the anime just started in Japan recently, I hope it comes out here!

lol, a crazy person I guess ;P
    Well that's good! Ugh, I hate that. I had that too when I was sick, not fun at all! :(

Haha I am! I'm looking it up here, here and here at the moment. It looks awesome! :D

lol yep! I'm very happy that I have some down time now! ;D
    That sucks! D: I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better though! :D

Oh cool! Yeah, me too! I'm actually looking it up right now to see what it's about! lol XD

I should be better at communicating since this is my week off from taking care of my niece
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…