• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sad to here. Back in pokegyms you were a force to be wreckoned with. Anyway yeah i did my research on Smogon. I made sure that the fast one were capable of Destiny Bond. (Basically Froslass, Mismagius, and Gengar are gonna learn Destiny Bond just in case there is a strong sweeper that is giving me trouble. I will also teach Dusknoir Brick Break to deal with those annoying Dark Types.
    Yeah i noticed. hopefully it will liven up a bit and if it goes through i hope you will consider joining. You have been a friend since my first days on this forum plus your a very strong battler and very hard to beat. Ive actually been doing research on ghost pokemon attempting to make a team of some of the strongest ghost types. So far it is looking like. Froslass, Gengar, Chandelure, Jelicent, Dusknoir, and Mismagius.
    Okay. im trying to arrange my own league which i just submitted. Ive been at home with a killer migraine head ache for the past 2 days. Ive been bored out of my mind.
    I never tried Gimp, but my boyfriend has it. He's more a photographer, so I think he only uses it for editing photos. I've seen it - doesn't look very useful for starting a pic from scratch.
    oh i see lol. oh that sucks that you're sick! i hope you get better! i was sick a couple weeks ago. i am fine, i'm just babysitting my niece this week. how is school going?
    That sucks! D: Yeah I'm sure it's around somewhere! lol ;)

Oh really? That would be bad. I'm glad you didn't lose him!

Ah I see. You can always watch Big Bang! lol :D
    Good, I think! lol the last time I looked it was 1-0 and we are winning, yay! :D It's on NBCSP, which is NBC Sports. It used to be called Versus

Oh wow, that must of been a litlle difficult. :eek: Sweet, she sounds cool!

Fun. I've never watched that show
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…