• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, many English-speakers think German and Dutch is the same... Which is definitely not true. There are similarities, but also differences. I think you could compare it to the closeness between French and English.
    Haha yeah I know. Well my dad doesn't watch it that often, he watches Golf -.- You can probably guess how much I'm into Pokemon...well he's that obsessed over golf...(I watched it when my parents did, but they quit. My mom watches shows like Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice...though I don't watch them. XD[/s]

Nah. Their fangirls wouldn't let them leave :p OMG watch it sometime. I watched it online...and I'm just waiting for it to come on TV Dx

Aw that's too bad...I hope you can finish it in the near future at least. ^^ Yeah I know...you know, I always sort of feel funny reading the first Warriors books when Bluestar goes crazy. :(

Oh no, I didn't mean that. I meant "I like her more than I did in the beginning, even though I already thought she was cool." You did? XDD Holy crap. I re-read Crookedstar's Promise (gawd I'm almost typed "Crookedstar's Problems" xDD) the other day and I toally forgot she was Thunderclan. XDD

To be evil. Dx I noticed in the first branch of Warriors...a whole bunch of cats died. I remember reading the books and thinking "Oh no!! Who's going to die this time!!! Dx"

Aww...poor little guy... :( that's so sad...
    Haha I remember Nacho Libre. XDD I don't like wrestling either honestly it makes me say to the two wrestler's "Get a room will ya?" -.- I can't help it, my dad watches wrestling on tv and I don't like it. XD Oh gawd me too. XDD (Really? That's interesting, I've seen House before XD)

I actually don't like that idea much...well unless there was Wishfulshipping involved and he becomes good at the end (or was always good, but was forced or whatnot) I have this AU story in my head....pretty much a Wishful version of Tangled. XDD It scarily works....

Yeah they are. Yes he did! OOH ou should really read that book. It's wonderful. x3 Bluestar is such a sweety...but she had a terrible, terrible childhood in a way. When I got Bluestar's Prophecy I was expecting her to do everything "perfect" and such because that's how I thought of her as a leader...but after reading that I saw how much pain she went through...:( I don't care that she went crazy...it wasn't her fault...she felt betrayed and confused. XD

Yeah, I liked Ivypool at first, but now she's just amazing. XD OOOH Ok I see, yeah Mapleshade is evil. Did you know she's ThunderClan? I did NOT know that XD

Yeah I'm so happy he came back, and didn't die or something. When Brambleclaw and them met him I was worried they'd kill him off somewhere there and I'm happy that they didn't. Yeah same here.

Aww really? D= That's sad....
    XDD Yeah true. Like Crasher Wake too. XDD I've never seen Criminal Minds, but stuff like that always makes me a bit scared to leave my house. XD Yush he is. X33

Pssh IKR? XDD

Yeah they are. I think they were doing that to tease me though >.> I don't know. I guess because he's a kittypet? He was going to kill Bluestar. I guess he hated Bluestar because she was too soft? Tigerstar is such a meanie...I can't believe that Bluestar never saw through him. She saw through Thistleclaw Dx XDDD I KNOW!!! Sometimes I like autocorrect for some spelling....but most of the time I hate it. No no! Other spoilers about Ivypool. I'll actually put this in spoilers:

Aw yeah I felt bad for Purdy too. :< I hope he stays alive till the end of the series, he's my favorite elder I think. Yeah I know...:( she blames herself too...

Eh it's ok. XD
    Haha it is. Drayden scared me a bit at first, but actually he's a cool old man. XDD Yeah it does, the media changes everything o.o; I've seen America's Most Wanted before. Some of that stuff is scary. YUSH he is. XDD Dento in general is fun writing for. XDD

I don't know...but thanks for helping anyways. ^^

Yeah, I remember hearing about that in Biology...a few days ago actually. XDD

Ok good. My friend claimed that she died >.> I thought it was obvious she'd be coming back. XDD Yeah I know what you mean. Especially with how Tigerstar died o.o...I don't get why he has to hate on Firestar so much though >.> he didn't even kill him. Pfft...I was typing with my iPod and it's hard to get things right >.< Bah..spoilers for Ivypool...but I won't say anything. ;) Omg he is. I wish the cats sort of respected him more and not fall asleep from his stories. Neither do I..that, and they didn't seem to care much o_O; yeah poor Mousefur :( I like to think they were in love too. I mean, it's possible for old people to fall and love and get married, so I don't see why Longtail and Mousefur couldn't.
    PFFT. Omg I've always wondered about that beard. It's just too weird xD Yeah it would be cool wouldn't it xD though I know things are very different from the way the media portrays them :x I bet it would still be exciting though. This whole story I'm doing is probably highlighted by Dento's insane mind. XD I was thinking about Dento calling Iris asking her to be his secret agent and conceal weapons in her hair

Ok thanks! ^^ I'll try that :3

I don't think I have a favorite of anything but orchids are really pretty x3

Omg yeah she was. Well *spoiler* I was so happy that she came back...until I remembered how boring she was xD Yeah they were. Well Scourge had a sad background and Tigerstar was raised by Thiatleclaw...he may not have been evil if Bluestar mentored him. Dovewing is nice, somehow she reminds me of my ct. I like Ivypool too. Omg! Purdy is amazing. He's so funny xD I liked Longtail Dx why did he have to die? :(
    Yeah I know...I want it because I want a lot of BW episodes too...xDDD That's a pretty good guess, I can imagine that. XDD I'm going to take a guess and say you like detectives? :) I'm making a fanfic about Detective Dento....it's still in progress. I'm torn on whether or not I should add Iris to it. XDD

Yeah I know :( I want to take them out, but they bite me. They seem happy though at least, but I feel bad.

Oh yes same here. ^^ Oh I like botany too. I don't know as much about plants as I do animals...so in a way I find it rather interesting because I learn something new everyday. XDD I'll look into them, thanks! ^^ Oh yes that show is epic. X3 I've never heard of Gidget =O

I don't know why either. Dx That's true, but I still like him. I'm not much of a Lionblaze fan as I am a Jayfeather fan. Mostly though because I looked forward to Jayfeather's chapters the most. ^^; Lionblaze is cool though :) As for with Hollyleaf I found her kind of boring....until her berserk button was pressed. XDD Hawkfrost was neat...I didn't like Tigerstar or Scourge :x
    That's good.

Mine was good and lazy thanks for asking.

Do anything fun?

L.F.D.
    I've tried that before but I don't have BitTorrent ;-; Well...you never know how old exactly he is xDD

Yeah but the sad thing is my grandparents never took them out of their cages so they are scared to come out >.<

Well I still need to add you but I will...like right now after this message xD Yeah IKR? It's awesome...my favorite subject for sure!! Haha I like the old classics like Gilligan's Island, Andy Griffith etc. Hmm can't say I have, but my friend like that show a lot. Yeh he's my favorite xD I also like: Firestar, Oakheart, Leafpool and Crowfeather.
    I don't go to Olive Garden often but my mom likes it there xD

I remember watching it...only in English xD

Oh yup! That's him alright xDD I always forget that for some reason xDD

Some neighbors around us have them. When we take a boat ride they chase us, it's so funny xD

Ok good! ^^ I'll add you to my watch in there :) Neither do I, it's always nice finding people like that. ^^ (ugh Gohan5 is like my exact opposite @.@) Hmm not much given how I'm so absorbed into Pokemon and Biology/Zoology xD I do like classical tv shows though. Oh yeah, I know we have this in common: I read Warriors too ^^
    Sorry for getting back to you late, I went out to dinner xD

I don't think I watched Looker in Japanese...I might have but I can't think of his voice ;-; Looker was awesome though.

Aw really? X3 I used to have a cockatiel..right now I have two parrots ( that were my grandparents) and one is an African Gray and the other...I'm not sure...I keep forgetting ^^; but he's green with a yellow head.

They do have a yappy bark xD

I do have Facebook...but my mom stalks that thing and my parents are the type not to trust people online (and as you said it's awkward xD) ;-; I DO have deviantART though, which is JennaJayfeather. ^^ Yeah we do have a lot in common ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…