• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kaiser, I was wondering if you could help us out. RoB has closed and I would like to keep our group together. You have been a great battler and a nice person, so I was wondering if you would allow all the willing members of RoB to join TSS.

thanks,
    pkmnfn
    yeah I know how that goes man. When I tore my acl (during a pick-up basketball game mind you) it was a pain in the arse. However everyone is usually cool and opened the door and girls would often ask me what happened, which provided for me a way to convo with them hah.

Yeah bro if you need them to be EVed I can do that too, if your cool with feather Eving your mons. Just catch me when i have my DS on me, lol.
    Yeah, wow, you do seem busy. Well if you need anything I'm here, hopefully all is well and your knee heals quickly! In the long run SPPf is just a silly forum full of random people, so be proud that your priorities are in such a good order. Good luck, and keep me up-to-date on your recovery and school, I'd like to hear about it!
    I have really busy weekends as well...

EST- and yours?

I have to leave at seven, so dinner will start earlier than nofmal...
    Me and MMS had a rank-up battle. I won. He let me rank up to Shellos. Wanted to let you know.

(Can I choose East or West?)

it seems I'm battling you! unfortunately, MaxTheAzn has two of my pokemon and has yet to trade them back- he won them from me and is cloning a copy for himself...

I'm not sure what to say, because my team rests on having those two members :s
    I'll participate if nobody else applies before the third. I wanted to give other people a chance first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…