• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• more like i wish i could take charge of life my now. i am, lol. i need to stop thinking about it or more will come out. sorry :p sometimes these things just pop into my head...
    but that's kinda my point. i don't think i have done enough, like i haven't taken my life seriously. i just don't know... haha, why am i tearing up? :p
    i don't really think i have "grown up." except for high school of course, i just feel like like i haven't accomplished anything. i still wonder about the future, like what am i going to do. as if i were still young and had all of this free time to think about it... thanks *hug*
    i have no idea. it's probably cause i still look like one, cause i'm short and all. (and probably cause i still have the mindset of one...) *sighs*
    i see. people would probably say that i still sound like a teen. :p haha i don't think i sound very adult-ish, whatever that means... lol
    haha yeah sorry. i guess that is kinda hard to determine. i was just wondering about that last night when i was about to go to sleep. lol *kai thinking* i wonder what deo sounds like?
    i see. that's nice! my niece is sleeping. *praying she sleeps for a while* lol :p do you have a southern accent? sorry, that is random ^^; you do live in the southern part of the U.S. don't you?
    lol. i bred for one to use in my platinum game. whenever i get around to actually starting that... actually i bred a whole team to use, all with egg moves. cyndaquil, trapinch, pidgey, eevee(vaporeon), electrike and riolu. i feel kinda bad that i'm not going to use my female piplup that i got, but i would rather keep it a piplup, it's cuter that way! lol :p
    What? No no, I beat 5 planets and now I'm stuck on Asteroid Coaster act 3 and I can't go anywhere else until I beat that planet.
    very good! i love cyndaquil, it's my favorite fire starter. it's so cute! haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…