• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what time are you usually free for trading? I mite be able to trade at a coffee shop or so. PM me when u have the time
    No problem! For me is very important to tell the people what exacly I'm offering, you know, to avoid future misunderstoods. If you are interested I have some Cyndaquils and Growlithes with some flawless IVs. If you have a Pokemon with some flawless IVs obtained by breeding, I'm pretty sure we can trade it. Don't worry, I just clone Pokemons of Events or Shinies, because they are extremaly rare and I suck at chaining with Poke Radar.
    Sorry for the delay sir. If you're into selling clones, then i'd rather avoid it. I do have some dual flawless pokes which are also EV trained, but i'm not giving 'em away for cloned pokes. Appreciate your honesty anyways :)
    Sorry my late answer. I'm a bit busy so I couldn't answer before... Anyway. as I said, I'm actually offering a clone (a copy) of my shinies Pokemon, and this weekend, I will try get a copy of a shiny Psyduck of my friend, (which by the way, it was mine before, but I erased my last game and sent to him before lose forever this Pokemon). =P
    Ok, back to the subject, if you still have interest in a trade even being a clone, we can discuss about a good IV Pokemon for a trade, or you can send me a clone of a shiny Pokemon that I will accept for sure.

If you have interest or not, please let me know.

Thanks again for your attention and have a nice day. =)
    Actually I've thought of paying you by predordered eggmoves pokes with suitable natures, abilities if possible, and 1 maxed IV for your choice. I'd rather keep my shinies to myself for i'm aiming to widen it rather remaining with the same number of shinies "^^
    Hmmm, all my shiny pokemons are legit, I can say that because I got them by myself, except a lv:1 Manaphy which I got it by GTS, but I assume this one like as a legit, since it's not a flawless pokemon, but it has a good stats. Well, since I spent hours to get them and I don't use facilities like RNG, just lucky or chaining in Poke-Radar, I plan to trade a clone (or copy) of it.
    If you still have interest in trade. I have these ones:
    Gyarados (lvl:30) from Heart Gold (Lake of Rage)
    Togekiss (lvl:72) from Platinum (Cynthia's)
    Combee (male) (lvl:1) Breeding
    Shinx (female) (lvl:5) Route 203
    Bonsly (female) (lvl:22) Trophy Garden
    Manaphy (lvl:1) Pokemon Ranger

I'm looking for some events Pokemons which I can unlock some areas in Pokemon Heart Gold like WIN2011 Celebi; Pichu SPR2010; TRU Arceus, if you have any of these that would be nice... I really don't care if they are cloned but they need to be legits. If you don't have any of these pokemons... do you have any legit shiny? They can be a cloned aswell. If you don't have any, so I'm looking for one legit Ditto with flawless IV in: HP, Def and SPDef. If you don't but you have a good offer, we can discuss about that too.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day. =)
    Hello sir, how are you? Have you got any LEGIT UNCLONED shinies for trade? I'm interested in ones if you do. If yes, what are you looking for in return?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…