• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sucks :l Fluttershy is bst. Her avatar (or a pic of her in retrospect) is one of my Ipod AND phone backgrounds. She is beautiful to me
    Sorry that your friend ditched you. But stuff like that, as sad as it may be, happens. Why not get somethin' to eat?
    OK then... I wonder how that happened. Maybe the naruto siggy, as Naruto is a interest of mine... GO team GUY!!!! also, I noticed you joined one day after me
    It's been done before, actually... curse my curiosity. Dx There are some things you just can't unsee, like your brother dressed in drag for a party.

It's 3 AM, I'm tired, I want to go to bed...
    Too bad I have a lapcat. He doesn't want to budge, the silly boy.
    Well, I can respect not wanting to talk about something (believe me, I'm not open about a whole lot xD). But sometimes it's good to be able to talk through things. It usually reveals that our problems aren't as big as they seem.

Well, most people don't like seeing others who are hurting. I mean, the main goal in living is to be happy and enjoy life, right? I guarantee you that everyone has gone through depression. From experience they know it sucks so naturally they'd want to help anybody who is struggling to get out of it.

Anyways, if you ever feel ready to talk about things, I'll be here.
    Well, you're still young (according to Serebii you're 14). You've got a lot more experiences to have and chances to find who you are. Don't tell yourself that you're worthless. Life is worth living. Surround yourself with friends who will support you and you'll pull through.

And it's no big deal. I love hearing people out. It's good to get this kind of stuff off your chest. I never see this as bothersome.

Feel free to shoot me a pm, if you wanna talk about this in more detail. I don't want to seem intrusive at all, but I want to help you in any way I can.
    Well, you're not alone. Plenty of people (including myself) have gone through some pretty depressing times. Just gotta push through and know that things will get better.

I think that face respresents someone who is sleep deprived (zany eyed and stuff). Don't take me as the final word, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…