• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah my friend who's watched pretty much every horror ever made even said she found it really creepy so we'll see :3

Castleville is a facebook game that's really bad yet so good and I want to hate it but I don't D: I can't play sims 3 anymore as the launcher won't come up because my laptop crashed during an update :||| but I have sims medieval so I can deal with it.
    It's so cute and alfhjgsksh :') and I fancy Rachel McAdams so much omg

I don't think I could take it seriously though because of daniel because he can only ever be Harry D: I'll probably make mum go with me or something this weekend and stay up playing castleville afterwards :'))
    He is totally.

I saw the vow on tuesday and did some art exam prep but other than that I've done nothing either :') I want to go see the woman in black but no one will go with me because everyone **** themselves at the trailer :\
    I loved finnick he was so awesome. Can't wait to see who plays him in the next film :D ew no.

my mam can't turn on the tv :v

you must have like died of a super orgasm. did you.
    FUN FACT: You said omg six times in that vm.
    I just didn't like how they randomly said that all of the good characters with Katniss in the city bar peeta and gale were dead and left her with the camera girl and the mute guy. like what. and plus half the book was katniss being all emo. I loved cray cray peeta though and prim's death tore my heart out :[ Oh and snow's death was ridiculous. BY THE WAY MAIN ANTAGONIST DIED JSYK. ew josh hutcherson get your priorities right.

a hard fought battle for your grass turtle thing~

aaaaa my dad is trying to watch the pacific on my Xbox and he is technologically retarded.
    Yeah they were pretty awesome. I didn't really like mockingjay though it was sort of terrible :m the first two were great though.

can't wait for the movie but I hope they don't go all ~twilight~ on it.

e: omg you finally claimed turtwig
    I was crying so much my dad hugged me and asked me what was wrong and he thought something really bad happened and I told him that I finished Mockingjay and he laughed at me and then I choked on my comfort food. SO TRAGIC.
    i just finished mockingjay and I am an emotional wreck.
    the last 4 pages omg. The things they did to my heart I can't even
    Of course I have a bigger heart than her. I'm a very loving person.

what is wrong with you child
    That's not how you spell you're better than her~

also why am I so addicted to friends I need to study :c
    ----------
    I fancy the pants off Dear Insanity and ~Sapphire Sceptile~OK
    ----------
    i am better though right.
    I think they will be for Physics and Biology but high-average for Chemistry, which is fine. I'm doing so badly in my English exams and I don't know why :( I do okay in the controlled assessments but so bad in the exams omg

and yep. My next one is in March, Spanish oral :(
    Oh good, I was worrying because everyone got different answers for like everything and ajskhhlfsghks
    I think the grade boundaries will be slightly below average, like 34-36 for an A*. I think. Ohwell I'm okay until March now. :3

Ugh same. You'd think that would mean I'm good at english lit but no
    DID YOU GET 9.6 FOR THE CHANGE IN MOMENTUM DID YOU DID YOU!?!?
    I thought it was okay but I know I've already lost really easy marks because I didn't read questions properly because I'm a ***

and idk i'm too scared but I think I'm going to have to D: ugh why do I get so emotionally attached to fictional characters
    OMIGOSH I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES TOO I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU'D LIKE THEM SEEING AS YOU LIKE TAYLOR AND OMIGOSH SAFE AND SOUND I'M STILL OBSESSED WITH THAT SONG AFTER A MONTH AND WOW AM I EXCITED

and btw panemonline.com , check it out, yo.
    I opened up the last page of Mockingjay by mistake and read the line before the epilogue with Peeta and Katniss and omg my heart can barely take it
    I finished Catching Fire and idk whether to read the first one again or go straight onto the third D:

Oh and I think I'm going to start yelling formulas in my sleep, all I've done is revise physics aghdfskgljhsj
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…