• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your signature contains a simile, not a metaphor.

Therefore, you are an epic failure and deserve to be pelted with waffles.
    Hello there. I'm not sure I want you to be my master but I'll be happy to be yours. And I'm afraid Razzberry doesn't agree with me, but thanks all the same.
    That was probably one the best Hi I have ever received.

Not much really. And yourself?

Btw, it's 3:30 Am here, lol, so don't be surprised if I randomly disappear while we're talking :)
    Awesome. Yea, Al's good. I can't see Bossk coming back to rating, but Eon will probably come back sometime. And I'll be here for a while, too.
    Yea, although I get talking very quickly. I just find someone that seems worthwhile getting to know and I say hi :) Well, actually, we do get quite a lot of people who take good advice badly and there's nothing you can really do about them... I'm sure you'll get along with them fine, although I'm sorry to say that the likes of Eon Master and Bossk, for example, don't actually rate anymore, or very rarely. Still, if they come back, then they're both good people. Al is also another good person to talk to. He's very knowledgeable, and just a good person in general.
    Ahh, a fellow gimmick lover, eh? Awesome :) I once made a Team of six Unown for the lulz. I'd actually say that the tight community in IGRMT is the best thing about it. I've got nearly 2000 VMs with Eon Master, about 1700 with Bossk and I also have him added on Msn, I have Ampy on Msn, and I talk to AlCario a lot too, although he's over the other side of the world. And saying all of that reminded me of how sad I am. xD
    AlCario's the best rater right now, imo. He's taught me some stuff. Yea, TMW has been a long-time rater here, although he's a little inactive perhaps. I suppose I could do the job, but I haven't been here for very long... Yea, you're right there. At least we'll get a little more modding.
    Or me... Serebii will probably ruin all the surprise, too... Yea, it is. If anyone gets modded, it'll most likely be between AlCario and The Mighty Wurmple, although Eon thinks that I could do it, lol. But I'm worried that this will backfire and we'll get either nothing or get an existing Mod that doesn't really care about the section.
    Yea, it's randomn00b. He drifts in and out of IGRMT, really. Brilliant rater. Tbh, I already hate Gen. 5. All of this "OMG I WANT A ZORORAK!!!!1" stuff is just so annoying... I actually saw someone suggest one of them on a team a while back, lol. Well, it might not be a ghost town, actually... Eon Master, if you know of him, is rooting for a new Mod, so yea... That's what the section needs to bring it back to life, imo.
    Lol, no problem, I've made a habit of greeting people in IGRMT since the only reason I really use these Forums is for that and the VMs. Considering that I didn't really start VMing until a few months back, I've got one hell of a busy page xD

Oh, right. I wasn't actually here a year ago, but IGRMT's a shadow of what it was then. I believe you had people like V4E and CT rating then? Good times. Right now, it's mostly down to AlCario and myself to keep tis place alive, lol. But welcome back :)
    Hey, I know we haven't spoken before, but I just thought I'd drop in and say hi because you seem like you know what you're doing around IGRMT really, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…