• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will, you should get some sleep as well. It's early there. Just for a little bit, you'll feel better when you wake up.
    Goodnight *hugs*.
    Yay! We'll always be here for you! *throws confetti around!* Haha! Sorry, that was unnecessary... but still fun! XD
    Lol. xD
    Well I'm getting off for tonight. I'm trying to stay on a certain schedule, for soon I will be resuming my college studies. I have a horrible "Night Owl" tendancy. Meaning I'm mostly Nocturnal. Odd considering I love sleeping. xD

Anyway... Oyasumi!
    Mhm.
    If you ever go there and meet someone named Sora with a description saying " I wonder if VANILLISH is yummy? " thats yours truly.

I also got a joke one saying " Did you know that CHANDELURE is After You? "
    Aye. I keep getting Picky people and Shiney Hunters.
    I don't have much of a shiney stock, but the few I have are treasured. So unless I got it easily like shiney Porygon-Z, I doubt I'll trade it. =o
    Like my shiney Axew and Deino. Gifts from an awesome friend that I'll never give away.

Enough of that. I still got hopes for GTSN, just gotta be patient and willing to wade through the junk. =o
    Nya! You're so kind. lol You know, I'd probably get an Abra as well. He's also super cute and turns into an awesome-sauce pokemon later on. XD
    Its okay. Maybe tomorrow or something. ^^

I've also been doing GTSN, and frankly I'm started to get annoyed.
    People are usually one of two things:
    PICKY

or

Shiney traders.

I offer some great pokemon! Lvl 76 Excadrill, lvl 71 Mewtwo, 50+ Kingdra, lvl 100 Gardevoir(3rd Gen). I even offer Evo trades sometimes.

Fortunately I found three awesome peeps on there.
    Sergio, we traded nearly ALL our boxed pokemon. Really fleshed out our Dex's.

Chet, gave me some great pokes including Landorus and Articuno.
    The third guy I forgot his name but we did Trade Evo, even when I lacked the actual pokemon+Item. Gave me lots of new GTS options and Dex data.
    Power House!!! Haha! You'd be able to crush me in a second. lol I haven't decided all six, but I know it would be:
    Pichu
    Drifloon
    Mareep
    That's all I've got for now. I have a bunch that I would want, but I have to be careful on my decision. I only get 6.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…