• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unfortunately I've already got a number of stones from these types with which i'm content. Can you tell me the pokes gender? And yes, it's still possible to transfer stuff to your SS althought you haven't beaten the E4 yet. And I don't mind receiving the return from one game, and then transferring your reward to another one.
    Which moves have they got? If a Metal Coat will also do then I'd rather give one or how many numbers of the latter that you need [all gathered from pure hunting if you're wondering how I've got more than one] for they're more accessable for me. If not Luc or Gar, which items can you offer?
    Hello sir, how are you? I can help you out with a Scizor, can even get you one with Adamant nature if it's your desire. Make an offer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…