• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well, that site translates it themselves, or so i heard, do it's not always the same as the official. Like Mello and Near's names are Mero and Nia in the beginning.

~riolulu
    I remember him!

oh, you can go to -removed-.com [i think...] and read them all for free. that's what my friend did. or watch them online. [avoids againt-the-rules discussion of where to see them]

~riolulu
    ooh! How far did you read? I stopped after the first season. Not because I wanted too, just because it was late and me and my friend weren't allowed to pull an all-nighter.

~riolulu
    I got a little set of soap, shower gel, and body lotion for my friend Holly, who's into that smelly stuff. I'm going to try to get Allie a Death Note figure from Best Buy, but the way the snow's looking right now doesn't suggest that I'll be able to do it. -_- as for the rest...I have no idea. I should ask them....:p I'm waaaay behind.

~riolulu
    well, it's STILL snowing here! I am quite angry because I wanted to visit all my friends before xmas and give them pressies! DX

~riolulu
    oooh, it snowed fo the first time today! And me and my neighbors went sleding XD sleding w little kids is fun!

~riolulu
    Hey Blankie,
    I loved the drabble and yes I am very happy.
    *goes looking for the pikachu/Ketchup images*
    *needs to read Host Club* I will someday!!! XD Just like Fruits Basket.

*is excited for Friday because there are no classes that day*

~riolulu
    yay! it only snowed a little here. in the morning. then it stopped.

We get out this friday :9 and our report cards some out during break. fuuuun. when we get back to school we haveta write an essay on our progress. it sucks pretty badly. we get a GRADE for this. =PPP

And I have a quiz every day this week. Except Friday, because that's a half day. But other than that, I have four grades to fail. oh yes.

~riolulu
    ugh, if only 7 ppl handed in a project in our class, then ten-some-odd people would have detention....

~riolulu
    I'm doing this huge take-home test about the Rwandan genocide. I HATE IT! its so tedious...so i'm hanging out on my dev and not doing it. :3

~riolulu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…