• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sent this to Alexandria:
    Okay, me and Sycther probably are not going to be able to do our match for the word tourney. Who auto-wins?
    Scyther was ready a day after we were assigned our words. I was ready with my team on Sunday.
    I've been able to play every day for a few hours since Sunday, IDK about Scyther.
    Scyther told me on Monday night that PO can't work for him. I can play all day today, but he can't, and the deadline is tomorrow. Who wins?
    Hey everyone. I am back but I will not be able to be nearly as active as before so it is with great regret that I must close my trade sho pand cancel any and all trades that were worked out/being planned :( I am dearly sorry for this inconvience. Given time I will make trades and accept offers but I will not have a shop. Sorry to everyone that this effects
    Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been on in a while and I have bad news. My wifi is down and I can rarely use the internet and I cannot trade :( I cannot reply to all of my messages, I can't even access my PM box because of the internet, so I can't reply to your messages. I am deeply sorry to everyone that this partains to and hope to get the problem fixed ASAP.
    i can do the trade. btw, how do you do 3 for one trades? Also, does the drapion have to be female. it could be male or female.
    ----------
    anything but regigigas :( I want charmander to win. What do you have against absol BTW?
    ----------
    Mostly because everyone thinks Absol is awesome and how stealthy and powerful it looks. Me, I personally don't think it looks stealthy. I think frail is a better word to describe its appearance. But my main problem is that it just looks, well, boring. Absol doesn't have much of a personality, and the personality it DOES have, dark anti-hero type personality, is probably my LEAST favorite type of personality. For me, a design is about how the personality fits the mold, and Absol is pretty generic if you ask me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…