• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Agreed. Tom Waits cannot fail.

Oh lord, you're asking a tough question. I hate picking a favourite album from an artist because if I like an artist, I like everything they do so it makes it difficult to choose. Hmm. I'd say it's a three way tie between Mule Variations, Bone Machine and Closing Time....but if someone put a gun to my head, forcing me to chose one, I'd probably pick Bone Machine. "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" means a lot to me. It reminds me of when I my best friend moved away.
    ----------
    Anyone who listens to Tom Waits does.

Fact.
    ----------
    Thank.

One of the best solo artists ever in my opinion.
    ----------
    Another example is to look at most RPG's, most console ports are down right terrible, which is why I am looking forward to The Witcher so much.
    ----------
    Yep, you're definitely not Croshaw.
    ----------
    Relationships are pointless. Marriage ruins your life.

I did have a girlfriend once. But she was quickly replaced when I found out LG do a dishwasher that doesn't talk.
    ----------
    omfg win
    : D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…