• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dude first off I'm not windstorm so idk why you're talking to me like that. I definitely have beaten you twice too so we're even. I don't assume that people have the same sets as me cause I don't even use that poke. I told you all the ones I see are that set. You can chill out I'm sorry I don't take the game as serious as you lol, I'll remember that next time
    Also I am still new to this metagame and try out a lot of new teams on you all the time. Don't forget I would always smash you in 4th gen :)
    sonny I lost to you twice and I also beat you twice don't forget that lol. Actually if I remember correctly whenever I beat you you get all upset and don't wanna talk to me so I would hush if I were you little boy haha
    I know the sets. Dude lol not tryna sound cocky but let's be honest you know well enough that I'm a good player and don't need to study up on 5th gen I've played it long enough to know the pokes I just didn't expect you to be carrying the timid one cause I myself am I defensive player and would use the max hp special defense one. I've won so many NU, RU, and UU matches it's not even funny anymore I know the tiers and sets and such just didn't expect that particular one lol
    of course I knew that but honestly that thing isn't a threat in NU at all. A rapid spinner that's weak to stealth rocks is a poor rapid spinner in my eyes. The thing that threw me off about yours was it actually had some speed EV's. Max speed if I'm not mistaken right?
    yeah I really should've played better. I completely forgot about wormadam and thought I didn't need vileplume anymore so I let it die. I also completely underestimated lickilicy's bulk and could've easily taken those icebeams.
    just a heads up I'm asking both you and windstorm so whoever responds first is the one I'm battling cause I really wanna test this team out...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…