• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
scizor64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, are you in Black, the friend code from your sig? I'll see you there in a minute if so (just answer this question :p)
    It has been a while.
    The last message I sent you was April 30 last year.
    I have been good.
    I started Grade 12 this year.
    How have you been?
    Alright thank you so much! And yea I was using tyrantboah..ill hit you up for the rematch sometime in the future:)
    Even though its been a year I think about OO alot, thus I decided to bring it back. I don't know if your active, or of your in a clan. I just wanted to send you a personal invitation back to OO because this family misses you.
    Cool. I wanted to be a game designer but I changed it to cooking. I'm better with food than I am with math. xD

All righty. I know the three that came off GTS are legit, they were caught in normal areas, had been caught in normal balls ( by which I mean no Master Ball ) and had been caught within normal lvls before trained.
    The only thing that sucks are their natures. Serious,Bashful and Timid. Or is Timid okay with a Dragonite?

And thanks. Its what I originally had in mind whenever I thought of " PKM Trainer Sora ". She was originally made for an rp I once did with a friend.
    Eh, nothing much. Working on the third chapter of a fanfic I'm planning. I think its coming along nicely.

Ah. So whatcha aiming for? I'm hoping to get a degree in cooking. But I'm trying to pass my G.E.D before doing college. You know, cover bases and ensure I'll be able to land a job of some kind.

If you want I could give you some of my lvl 100s. I don't exactly use them anymore except maybe for the subway. ( Least until I get a decent team going for it ) How about it? I got a Unfezant,Reuniclus,Draginite,Milotic and Galvantula.
    I'll be honest, three came off the GTS. Two I trained hard. I've got three others I didn't mention that I also trained myself but don't want to part with.
    heydude wanted to knw if ur still dwn for the tourney/ since i knw last time we tlked you said the team was already done. hope to see ya there peace
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…