• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i think i'm going to give my dog a bath now. *mega hug* i'm praying for you... i'll ttyl!
    i saw one before and i was like O_O i want one! lol if i ever find one, i think i would name it kiba (after the white wolf in the anime wolf's rain) or yue, which means moon in chinese.
    my uncle had husky puppies when i was really little! i loved them to death! i think akko and i even named a couple. i really wish we could've kept one... i want a white one, so it looks like a wolf! lol
    I'm bored and when I'm bored I tend to ask questions and say random stuff a lot more. Just a habit I guess. Sorry.
    those are cute! i really love huskies! they kinda look like to wolves. lol
    thanks. *hug* it happened a while ago. i have a picture of him by my computer so i don't forget his face. he was an awesome dog!
    omg i never told you? lol yeah he is a chihuahua. i had two, but one died. he got hit by a car... *tear*
    nothing really, i was thinking about giving my dog a bath. lol, he is such a freak. he likes it i think, but he gets so anxious about it.
    okay. i truly hope you can! *hug* cause nobody deserves to go through what you are going through. just remember the promise you made me...
    i don't want you to feel like you need to lie to make me feel better... about figuring out a way to deal with this.
    is there a teacher at school or an adult that you trust? someone needs to know. this doesn't need to be all on you! someone can help you.
    no deo! i'm not the one that needs comforting! you are the one in pain and suffering... i just wish i knew what to do. *hug*
    i can't stand to see you treated this way. i just want you to be safe... i'm scared for you.
    if you told the police, there might be different options. you could go live with your older sister! even if there was some way you could still live at home after going to the police, i'm afraid of what she might do to you...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…