• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It would have good coverage, but it would lack good STAB. I'm not really sure how well it would go.
    Oh, I see! Okay, if you do find a way to clone your treeko let me know and I'll start breeding your tropius. I've been really busy lately so I'll try to have it done by this Saturday at the latest, if that's okay with you.
    Though recover is usually used over rapid spin. Though you can go for recover over thunderbolt, as Water/Ice has decent coverage, but must watch out for enemy water types.
    As for Aggron, it's not the best competitive pokemon ever, but it's usable from the looks of it(assuming you're newer competitively, seeing as you just asked me about this). If it's for stealth rock, I'd go for a combination of Sturdy and Metal Burst. It's actually usually best with Rock Head/Head Smash along with Automize and EQ, though that's not usually the best for setting up Stealth Rock, but I could see a move set of Automize/Head Smash/Earthquake/Stealth Rock. I've actually never touched an Aggron in my life, so I'm not any expert on it.

Starmie usually has a simple set. Surf or Hydro Pump, and then Thunderbolt and Ice Beam for the "boltbeam combo", as very few pokemon resist both Ice Beam and Thunderbolt. After that, just a simple rapid spin. You can give that leftovers or life orb. Life Orb boost the power by 30%, but leftovers is what I generally prefer because it has no recoil. Timid, along with max special attack and speed is what's generally best for it's EV spread.
    Hi, I saw in a post in an archive thread that you got a good battle subway streak using a guts luxray. I was thinking of using one and would be interested to see your moveset and ev spread (if you can remember) for tips. Cheers
    Sorry, but I'm not too interested in clones these days. But let me know if you get any RNG'd flawless male pokemon that can be used as breeders. Species doesn't really matter, as long as they can breed.
    Ey, bcmg! Today I went over to Code's town in Ac, and you will never guess what I found there!

A DimentioMskHDLC! You know, the mask of Dimentio from Super Paper Mario!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…