• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But you're wrong, Uza! You're wrong! If you truly knew Buster, and I mean truly knew him, you'd know he favours my posts!

And sugar cereal is better than that fruity garbage!
    Hey, don't blame me, Uza; that's just the way it is and you know it. If you had only been more like May, then perhaps this wouldn't have happened. Perhaps if only you had found your Ash he would have been more receptive to your posts. But no. No - it had to be this way, didn't it? This was always your plan...
    That is...
    wow...
    I'm... hurt

BECAUSE YOU TELL LIES GAZMOFF, YOU TELL LIESSS If you knew Buster, you'd know he favors my posts!
    I don't think so. If you really knew who Buster was, then you'd also realise that my posts would be his favourites, because I always know what Buster likes best. Like how I know he prefers May to Uza, for example, because May wears swimsuits more often.
    I know the first thing that Buster's going to say as soon as he reads all of this though:

"UZAMAKI! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?"

And do you? Do you really know who he is, Uza-chan?
    LOL! Everyone knows cheap tricks like the old eyelid-fluttering won't work on Buster. He's far above such underhanded tactics and you know it, too, don't you, Uza? Right, huh, right!?
    How can I be the whitest? I ain't even white! And nah-ah! Buster likes my posts more! Right, Buster? *bats eyelashes*

I swear if Hallmark doesn't work on your computer...
    Uza's the whitest person you ever will see, thank you very much. Anyway, we all know that Buster thinks my birthday posts are the coolest, not yours. Nobody even likes Hallmark, Uza.
    Pssshhhh, black-wannabe! That's all you aw Gaz, GHETTO-WANNABE! But poor you, you're too white to be ghetto!

I really hope hallmark works on your computer unlike certain others!
    Whatever Uza; I was totally the one who pointed out that it was his birthday first, so you ain't got nothin' on mah present, dawg.
    ZOMG, WE'VE BEEN BEATEN GAZ

but whatever, my birthday wish is like the best of all of those posers:

You smell good!

If you were here on your birthday with Gaz, mel, me, and everyone else...

Happy Birthday buster!
    SPAMMING YOUR WALL BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY YES OH YES.

wtf Mel-Girl, way to beat me to it, you jerkette.
    OMG IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY OMG OMG OMG BIRTHDAY GLOOOOOMMPPP <3333333

PLUS YOUR PROFILE IS NOW SEXIERZZZZ 8DDDD

*hyperness ftw* =DDD
    No, I'm not Californian V__V I'm like... a wannabe lol :p
    Yes, Lakers Rule :D (even though I should be for Celtics on account of KG being our first good player in a long time being traded over to Boston, but what the hey)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…