• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there. I hope your doing fine. I see you haven't been updating for a while, what happened? Hopefully we can see your works soon!
    Hello Souku. Just so you know, I closed your previous Project 365 thread because you're only allowed one gallery thread on SPPF and it seems appropriate to let you have the 2013 thread. If you'd like, I could merge both threads.
    Hey there! Happy New Year! And let me be one of the first to say congrats on a job well done with your project! You definitely did a great job on the Pokemon for the year. Just asking, are you gonna continue doing some of your works next year, especially on those that you didn't do? Hopefully you can and once again, great job and Happy New Year to you!
    Thanks for the greeting and yeah, really enjoyed the day. It's OK, in fact though it's not my fave Pokemon, it's actually pretty awesome that random.org chose a legendary for my birthday and it's really good too, I like it. And yeah, maybe I'll pretend if today's (It's the 25th here by the way) Poke is better. Thanks again and good luck! :)
    Hi Souku. I hope that random website can pick a good Pokemon for tomorrow since it's gonna be my Birthday. :) I wouldv'e liked Lucario but he's already done. Oh well, Good luck on the next Pokes.
    Wow, I'd just like to say that you did an awesome job Lucario, who happens to be my fave Pokemon. I knew you didn't disappoint and didn't expect to see him so soon. Seriously, great job!
    DUDE!!!! OMG you're FREAKEN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just gonna go ahead and make myself and Userbar linking to your thread, to show the awesomeness of your art. YOU NEED PUBLICITY!!!! omg It's sooooooo amazing I can't stop buzzing out over it because it's SOOOOOOO MEAN!!!! omg... sorry for spamming your VM's
    Greeting you a happy birthday! I checked out some of your old art before and seeing your art now, I have to say it's all amazing really. :)
    Souku, can I use your Latias in my sig if I give credit?

I might need to crop it a little, but that's my favorite of your drawings so far~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…