• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Listen to this, it's great.

Gorillaz, André 3000 and James Murphy = SSIICCKK
    You know you love it. And turtles.

OMG! That hasn't happened in like, FOREVER.
    By the way, you never sent me a previous VM for a rate. I usually take a look once a day so I'm sure I'll see it if you post. :)
    I swear I remember you posting something about Moody Octillery
    in the Subway, but I can't find it anywhere in your posts. /stalker

I was thinking of using this with like, Lati@s and a (Regi)steel
    type, but I feel like it needs moar Sub. Opinion?

Octillery @
    Timid Nature
    252 SpA/216 Spe/42 HP
    *Moody*
    ~ Surf
    ~ Protect
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Energy Ball

The Spe EV's let me outspeed all Jolteon, Crobat and
    Aerodactyl in the Subway after a Spe boost. Max SpA
    is obvious and the rest were dumped into HP. Surf is my
    STAB, I chose it over Hydro Pump for PP/accuracy reasons.
    Ice Beam lets him deal with grass types and Energy Ball
    gives him a reliable way to deal with other water types who
    would wall him otherwise. Protect gives him a free turn of setup.

Sorry, wrote you a novel. LoL
    Lol, yeah. I took a well-deserved break, and just when I felt perfectly fine, like 100% better someone came along. But no matter, as I said, I'm surprised at how fast I recovered. I'm already back to my normal self. x)

That's good. I come on every now and then. I don't even turn on my computer on anymore. xD It's more of like 2-4 days a week, and even that's allot.

Also, did you hear about Star Wars in 3D? :D It's been out two days and I've saw it twice. I got the collector's cup, the collector's pin, and the collector's 3D glasses; got the last one actually. It's great to see my favorite thing ever in theatres and get all of these awesome collectibles.
    I need to Masuda Method something cool this time.

Any suggestions?

Edit: I almost deleted 3 of your VM's so I could be #10,000
    Well that's pretty cool. Sort of recently I had a girlfriend for a while, ended messy and thought I wouldn't get over it too quickly; turns out I did, which I'm happy about. I was scared I would be butthurt about it for months and months on end.

Haha, that's alright. I go on for like 15 seconds a day, not even. I just see if I got any VMs then log off unless I see a good argument in the debate forum to lurk in.
    Hey, how's it going?

I don't know if this VM is worth sending since I don't know how often you log onto Serebii anymore, but still, I haven't spoken to you for quite some time.
    Hmmm, I'm putting the data in right, but it comes up like
    this every single time...

Can I get that table bb code from you again?

I ****ed up the leaderboard...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…