• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I know. That's cool that your supporting it, no one has left any comments I have noticed.
    Well my friends and I were planning to start podcasting. Haha that's true, have to keep it pg.
    Well, I stopped battling competitively for a while and I actually have no game with saved data, I have to check put the podcast.
    Why thank you, I was starting to wonder if anybody on here would reply to a rating of there team ^^; Thank you for the compliment as well. I try to give honest and respectful criticisms to what ever I give my opinion on the web or in real life. Sometimes it's hard not to rub someone the wrong way ^^;

But I thank you for the kind words and it's nice to meet you as well.
    Oh, yep that I think that was where I saw it. May check it out later :p
    Also: I just hit 1100 points on the Smogon PO server. Doesn't sound like much, but its a leap from where I was xD
    Changed a few things around here and there, but its all good.
    Well that's pretty much all the questions I had. "Oh Canada your home and native land"XD.
    I know, believe me. I was going to ask one more question, its about canada, sorry but if I'm annoying you but Canada is great. I feel that I know more about it know. Anyway, do you guys call Canadian bacon, Canadian bacon, or just bacon or do you call it ham? What about our bacon? I now realize that when you read this you will think I'm incredibly stupid! Xb.
    Yes, not to mention because gyro ball is sronger on ferrothorn, I was actually thinking about the previous set but without t-wave, I like t-wave better. I will nickname it ferrotroll.
    Hey, I need help with ferrothorn, well I'm planning to use one, what would you recommend. I'm sorry were are my manners, Hello.
    Me too, that's why I tried to make this team an original as I could. And I appreciate you helping me :D We'll see how it goes once I start testing it :p
    Yes, I feel stupid now because I saw Canadian football and barely just remembered it, I think your football is more I want to say violent, well your players don't wear as much protection from what I can remember, I'm not confusing it with rugby, our rugby team sucks by the way lol, but yeah soccer is great. And I don't know why they get angry if soccer was or is British slang for it.
    I don't really follow hockey that much, we have a team, but I question why? During summer it's like above 100 Fahrenheit oh, sorry oh well( more ignorance), never mind and our winters are like 20-27 degrees Celsius even more sometimes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…