• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You and tony should both shut the **** up. You both are great battlers, neither of you are better an each other, none of you are worse than each other. It doesn't matter if someone brings a wrong tier pokemon, it doesn't matter what they use.
    Sonny Sonny Sonny, no one is hating on you at all. I didn't diss your pokes I simply said I DON'T LIKE THEM. My opinion. I don't like rapid spinners that are weak to rocks which is legit. And dude teams lose, a lot of my teams have super good records, and were undefeated. I took 4th gen a little bit serious in the summer, when I wasn't in school doing work. I grew up is the point and I just play a view games to pass time sometimes. I don't hate on you and your pokes and don't care if you beat me sometimes, but also just cause you beat me doesn't make me bad seeing as much as I win.
    Sonny I'm not mad at all cause I win plenty of games...and its just a game! Like it really isn't serious at all for me. Stop being such a little kid and get that through your mind. You are literally basing your life's existence on the fact that you beat someone in pokemon. Cool bro...lol
    I know I've faced you in NU and UU in 5th gen and beaten you once in both. And you beat the NU team I brought after the second time you saw it. You already know I was talking about 5th gen...cause let's be honest you never beat me in 4th gen (maybe once) so clearly I was talking about 5th
    I've beaten you in NU also that's the reason you knew my team the second time cause I used the same one. Ok Sonny believe what you want lol I have other things to do then argue with you over a simple game...so have fun with that cause you're so superior to us all
    Hey I still have that photo of your mom you can't say ****.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…