• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• God, no matter how dreadful this is going to be, we need to do it sometime. All my pokes have 55738 or 57738 (can't remember) as an ID number. We need to get this over with. My Victini and Mewtwo have 31/x/31/x/31/31, with the x in their respective offensive stat for IVs. My Victini is Adamant, and my Mewtwo is Timid. Both have their Fire Gem/King's Rock intact, I think.

I also think I should compensate you for this mess with a clone of my shiny Timid 31/6/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Latios and Latias. They're legit, caught them myself on my SS. Though the Latias's Enigma Stone was ARed, so I should prob. just clone you the Latios. If you don't want the Latias due the ARed Enigma Stone thing, I can clone you my Impish 31/31/31/25/31/31 SR/Fire Punch/Sleep Talk Groudon.
    OK, ready. I actually finished the game a while ago, but this is the first time I've had time. Also, do you happen to have power items? EVing my shiny Jolly Terrakion is so frustrating w/o them.
    No, it's so I can still keep them on my new file. What I was thinking was we trade, I RNG my ID/SID for a new game, we trade back when I catch about 20 pokes.
    As I traded the Smeargle, I totally forgot that my flawless Jap. Ditto was in the daycare. Could I go get it quick?
    Could you help me with something over wifi, holding my RNGs while I RNG my IDs, and we trade back afterwards? I can give you four extra shiny Solosis I have for your time.
    Sorry for the late response, I just got a little sidetracked.

Click "Quick Links" near the place were you log in. Click "edit your details". Hit ctrl+f, then type in edit avatar. While you're there, you could also edit other stuff, such as your favorite pokemon, birthday, ect.
    Hello, just noting you didn't have an avatar. I could tell you how to get one if you don't know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…