• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks XD

If i had more internet access(Aol blocks everything good), i would post more often in the manga section(other manga threads), but i cant...(random) ever seen the movie "Paprika"? im watching it right now, and i have no idea whats going on...so of course, that means i love it XP
    (i accidentally posted this in my own profile the 1st time...this thing annoys me...) @_@
    So tell me, Atoyont, what was your username when I met you? I know you're a cool person (you're on my friends list, after all ;D ), but I really have no idea who you are at the moment (it's been way too long and username changes just serve to make me more confused).
    Meh, Smogon standard for GlaceScarf. That's why Sleep Talk. So it can "Asorb Sleep". Besides, all it has left is Water Pulse. Ah. I though most people put Immunity. :/ Dunno why. Maybe because (at least I think so) it's first on the ability drop-down menu and it's ability doesn't really mater.
    Well no I've known you for a while (like since the beginning of this year), but I guess I didn't really visit the DP section for a while or something, I don't know. *-*;
    D
    how on earth do you go to the dp section and not know me .-.;
    D
    until some time in mid 06 I was DittoMaster23 but I wasn't a mod then.

I've been a mod since about mid 07 :p
    I am privileged to leave you your first profile comment.

You're a friend of mine, yet I don't believe we've had very many conversations. :O So, Atoyont, how are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…