• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know the spongebob thing in your sig is meant to be their faces, but at first glance it really gives... a different impression. That's usually not what double parenthesis-period-parenthesis stands for.
    hey welcome what are you trying to rng i can probably help you out with it if your using the windows porgram and rnging for shinies while breeding...I know how to use the standard to advance the frame with a chatot...if you need help let me know...i use a ds lite as well...
    Hiya! I saw your reply on the Multiple Games thread, and I just wanted to say that I am absolutely serious! I do own all those games, and... I even forgot a few! What most people find surprising is that I'm an 18 year old girl... I like my Pokemon, that's for sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…