• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
⊱✿RedAshEntropy

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad you liked the video ^^ The cat like things kind of looked like Sasuke and Sakura in a way xD

SKET Dance always makes me laugh . It hasn't dissapointed me either. Also there's that word "bond" again c:
    ~~
    Yes that's me! I just recently joined the naruto forums. Of course I just had to join the Sasusaku FC xD
    I agree. That Thank You really did move Sakura. The Naruto Handbook said that Sasuke really did mean that with feeling and I do hope he comes back for Sakura someday. I was thinking how Sakura could be in the battle field during the war and right before she gets hit with a fatal shot, Sasuke comes and safes her like before. It would be such a cute moment too :3
    I just finished watching the new episode. I was literally laughing my head off. I just loved the part where Bossun tells Himeko how he watched her feed milk to the puppy and how the guy accused them of being a couple twice xD It's so obvious they like each other!
    I'm trying to catch up with all the Naruto Shippuden episodes and manga right now. I finally reached the episode "Sakura's Resolve" and it showed all the sasusaku moments. Made me tear up while seeing it. The opening "lovers" you mentioned didn't help much either because it sort of does show Sakura's feelings for Sasuke! Stupid Sasuke. Why couldn't you just stay or just taken Sakura with you?! Well, at least he said Thank You :3

Yes! Someone besides me who likes Bossun x Himeko! They should totally put that chapter in the anime. It was good for laughs and character development. Has to be one of my favorite chapters xD They should also put the episode where Bossun gets jealous that Himeko and Kiri Kato were hanging out or as he interpreted it "going out" xD
    That's what I thought at first too. Then after reading the lyrics, i was like "That can't be Naruto. Why would she want to hate him in the first place?!" Afterwards I realized that the person was Sasuke. A whole ending theme dedicated to them. It made me cheer up right away too.

If Kishimoto does pair someone with Naruto in the end and not with Sakura, then most likely it's going to be with Hinata. Go Naruhina!
    I read somewhere that Kishi might put a Sasusaku moment in the end, but it's probably just a rumor that I wish was true
    I definitely think that was Sasuke in that ending theme. The lyrics to that song basically say how Sakura thinks the best thing to do is hate him, but she can't do that because she still loves him. Knowing this, it's pretty safe to conclude that the person was Sasuke. Nice to see Sasusaku hasn't been forgotten :3

Btw, that naruhina confession you posted is cute. Hopefully Naruto doesn't forget that moment!
    Your profile pic is cute too ^_^ your sig pic made me think of that ending song which makes me cry many times :,( But that's why I love it :3

Lets hope for the best for Sasuke and Sakura!!!!
    Thank you for the compliment!

Well, my ideas are always good, but in the end, the result sucks... I often practice, and I draw for a long time, there is small improvement. I have the effort and passion, but I lack the talent to have really great drawings.
    Oh yes, thanks for liking my AMV, I saw the compliment yesterday! Do you really think it's good? And is the song fitting the PokeShipping theme?

A good masterpiece? No, definitely not... I'll take a look at your DeviantArt.

I still hope you'll read the description of my drawing... Then you can see that the idea isn't bad, but the result is disappointing.
    Thank you! Where did you see it? In the PokeShipping thread? In my VM's to Angel and dehydrator?

I accepted your friend request.

Are you a PokeShipper? If yes, did you read the description of the drawing on DeviantArt?

I don't think my drawing is very good, but the idea behind it is awesome (sorry if you think that's bragging). When it comes to drawing and fanfiction, I always have awesome ideas, but they turn out horribly...
    I'm the opposite, so bored I wish I was still in school :p And I see your birthday was a few days ago, so happy late birthday!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…