• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope you won't have to say that too.. But what else to do? we were already playing with all the subs xD We are just too good atm, lol.
    Haha No Way, atm Romania looks the most dangerous out of the three xD I'm sure we'll be trying to win that too, even though some players might get a little rest.
    Ok, tell me which was more beautiful? Van Persie, Robben or Sneijder? These goals are really brilliant ^^

3 - 0 en 4 -1 against the world cup final !
    Spain looks really good this year, but I'd personally like a match against them, we almost never play against them. I remember a quite boring 0-0 against Sweden in the quaterfinals 4 years ago. Maybe Russia will revive and go for 2nd place though..
    Nice, second round already!

Chances are now high you'll be winning this group and avoiding Portugal for a round ^^ We might even get that Croatia - Netherlands final xD
    He sure is, and what about Sneijder? ^^

We had a great start now, 3-0 against the world champion, I'm quite convident we'll make it through the poule of death now :) Hope we'll see you in the finals, it's gotta get a little better than against Austria though.
    =D
    That's good to know! Physics, omg, so many people say that's a hard class to take. Is the other math exam your last one?
    Hiya! As a first time oscar-handling person, you did an awesome job =D Just one question, do you any great banner making people? xD
    Hey there, shadow_shipper! ^^

That's not a problem! I'm happy to befriend you! XD

Awww, that's very sweet. I'm doing well thank you, how are you? I'm a little tired and am so bored with this last report that I have to write but it must be done because it's due in tomorrow. I just keep writing Chapter 32 instead. SO much more interesting. XD

Hope you're well! XxX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…