• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YES, 1000 views! This is so awesome! Great job, Uza-chan - I couldn't have done it without you. Well, I could have, but it would have been a long and boring road to nothingness.

Happy birthday, Buster! It's so cool how I actually remembered this year, or something... Wait, that was supposed to come out better... But ah, whatever! Happy birthday, Buster!
    Obvious you say? Obvious HOW?

Okay, I am like, seriously running out of things to say, sooo... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CHA CHA CHA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CHA CHA CHA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! CHA CHA CHA!

Have an awesome, fun-filled birthday Buster! It's so cool to be wishing you a great one this year when I hardly knew you last year :p Happy Birthday! (GUESS WUT YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT WAS? UH-HUH, GAZ AND ME MINDLESSLY BICKERING ON YOUR WALL! BET YOU'RE HAPPY TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE US NOW, HUH? that and 1000 views for you profile! GO YOU! *cheerleads*)
    No way, Uza! You're the one who said it, and we all knew what you were talking about! You wanted to eat toast with fresh, delicious, raspberry conserve on it! And don't you dare deny it, young lady!
    Hey, I asked you first... But I have a feeling I already know what you're planning, Innocent Eve... ^_~
    Um, yeah, what world do you live in? RAPIDASHES DON'T EXIST IN THE REAL WORLD. Sorry to burst your bubble boy! So, while you're at home HALLUCINATING that you're on your way to Buster's home town on an animal or, I'm sorry, a POKEMON that doesn't exist, I'll be at Buster's, giving him an awesome Birthday gift!

[damn forum! I was supposed to post two minutes after Gaz!]
    Not true! I'd just ride my Rapidash way out west, into the brave new world where tumbleweeds and cowboys live. It'd be a long, lonely ride out into the sunset, and therefore he would appreciate it more than you simply hopping on a plane, because he knows that it would take me far longer and that my journey would be frought with perils and dangers, from strange-talking North Dakotans to large, venomous bottles of discarded whiskey.

So yes, choose your words carefully, Miss Land-of-10,000-lakes 2009!
    Yeah, well, guess what? I'm closer to him than you are! In fact, if I wanted to, I could be over in his state in less than three hours. But you? HAH, YOU WOULD TAKE MORE THAN A DAY!
    Oh I see. So you guys have one of those deep, meaningful relationships, huh? Well, I'm not impressed. I'm not impressed at all. Maybe if you guys were from the same region, but the region of 10,000 lakes does not help to provide a solid consistency for your argument!
    uh-huuuuh. Yeah, see, I do know Buster, like, know know him, and so, I know that he favors my posts and not yours. BLOODY HELL

Fruity Garbage helps you live longer!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…