• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's fine! :D but GASP!!! How have you never heard of DEATH NOTE?!?!?!?! It's the most AMAZING manga and anime there's EVER BEEN!!! You NEED to read it! Or watch it if you can't read it, but the manga's better than the anime (as usual). It's AMAZING!!!
    Awww! Those are so fluffy! *cuddles* Hehe ~^_^~ That's so cute! :D

GASP! Random, I know, ut do you like Death Note (sry if I asked this already, I'm obsessed. L's mine...)
    Aww! What breed is he? I've got a weimereiner (I think...?), she's the one that snores, and a Schnarrier (Schnouzer-terrier), and he's adorable. Wait, "dogs"? Plural? How many? What breeds are they all? (sry, I love finding out breeds os dogs/cats for some reason)
    Oh, ok. I can see that. It's mainly those prissy women in cartoons and stuff. I'm just like "Oh, come on! Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you have to be scared of a MOUSE!" But yeah, unknown sound sources can be scary. Try sleeping in my room with a hyperactie gerbil. Moving 24/7.... I'm really not so fond of Raticate anymore.... (that's my gerbil's name). As I type her cage is rattling... Don't worry. Try to think of something funny. One time my dog was snoring (yeah, she snores...) but I didn't know it was her so I just laughed at my brothers for getting scared too and said it was an elephant rampaging our yard for papayas. *hugs* you'll be fine! :D
    I neer understood that. How can anyone be scared of a cute little mouse? What's it gonna do? Nibble your fingers to death? I'm sry. I'm not one much to talk, I'm scared of monkeys and clowns (and a lot more stuff). I'm just an animal lover (except for monkeys). I hope the little thing's ok.
    Coolz! What kind, do you know? Wait, you weren't SCARED were you? lol jk. I love mice and other small mammals, well, mammals and animals in general. I'm an animal lover and a tree-hugger. You didn't kill the poor thing, did you? You'd better not have....
    Book? You mean my re- OH!! My history! sry, I ran into a pillar this morning.... I've tried to get further, but my keyboard freezes up randomly and won't let me type so I have to restart. I've also been really busy with Christmas request for my school friends and there's about thirty of them (almost done, W00TZ!!). And my dad lost his job and we might end up moving. Stupid ecomomy and repeating history... growl. Sry, I'll try as hard as I can. Oh, and I'm reading the Death Note novel: Another Note. AMAZINGNESS!!! If you haen't read of watched Death Note, DO IT!!! It is the ALL TIME BEST manga/anime series EVER!!! :D:D:D I <3 L, you can't have him! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    yo how u been i miss u i have tragic news im no longer a pokeadict but other from that plez pm me i wanna talk
    Why do you owe me? I didn't do anything. And, I'm sorry but I don't think you canhelp your friend. You'll just have to wait until the ban lifts. lol, unless you think you can butter up a mod, that'd be fun to watch. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just weird like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…