• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Wulava
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, would it be possible to update the first post of the Unova thread with a list of changes? It mightn't change much, but it could hopefully lessen the plethora of people posting the same "new" things over and over a little bit.

I could compile it if it's too much trouble for you or anything, although there may be a few unfinished ones scattered around.
    Dude, this wait for news is a bummer. Unless of course we're all stupid for not checking 2ch and they're having a hell of a party oogling pics of the mag.
    Nah, if Pokemon smash would have anything, it would be next week, and just a 2 second preview, kinda like what they did with HGSS.
    Well its only tiring cause as Pokemon fans its only natural to jump the shark. And considering its something we've never seen before, jumping the shark is an understatement. Can't wait till CoroCoro comes along and everything gets blow out of proportion.
    Not me 2 formes and 2 games were all I was expecting. Not sure why, just felt natural to do so. RSEmakes on the other hand should go to gen 6, nothing the DS can do would give Hoenn justice. NOTHING.
    Good. Kinda smug now that we got 2 Kyurem formes. Been blabbing out for ages on bmgf that its gonna happen one way or the other. Kinda surprised that its happening this soon though.
    Hi. I have made a new thread in pokemon black and white discussion section about gym leaders/elite four discussion but its not getting approved for some days. I have posted 3 times thinking probably it didn't get to the moderators. So would you kindly approve it and put it up (my latest thread only please). this thread does not exist already. Thanks for considering my request!
    Hey there. I tried to post last friday but was told I needed to wait for the moderator to approve it. I tried to post again today but was told I still need to wait for the moderator. Can one of you lovely moderator folks put one of my posts through? There really is no need to do both of them as they are pretty much the same thing.

Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…