• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can see why, you have a really nice face.

I'm doing somewhat alright. An old friend of mine passed away, so I'm not feeling to chatty, so I'll probably be away from the chat for a short amount of time. We hadn't talked in a while, and although I'm not depressed, I'm still sort of in shock and feel as if I'm in a dream. Feels weird.
    Well damn. I guess if/when any of us have kids, we shouldn't tell them not to talk to strangers! Better we put our (potential) kids at risk of abduction than insult someone, amrite?
    No, I haven't seen it at my college. At least not this particular campaign. This is sad though, they get a sensational story about child soldiers and badger kids over the internet to fund extremists who are trying to convince a superpower to use their military to intervene. Actually that's kind of ironic, using a story about child soldiers to get child payers.
    ----------
    Did Malanu just become a useful asset to sppf?
    ----------
    Heavens lets hope not! LOL
    I've never found the appeal of MMORPGs. Even as the somewhat introverted person that I am, part of gaming for me is interacting, DIRECTLY, one on one, with other people. You don't get that level of direct interaction in MMOs while you do in a friend code battle or a friend code trade (or, going old school, sitting next to your 3 best friends playing Kart 64 or the original Smash Bros)
    ----------
    Inferno was fictitious.

I believe idiots shouldn't be allowed to espouse pseudo-religion on the internet yet here you are
    ----------
    I may be a faux-moderate with strong liberal overtones but you sure like to start fights. TFP's been giving that debate 110% and you only chipped in a couple of sentences to call him an idiot. (I'm pretty sure you guys aren't the same denomination of Christian, either.) My moral sensibilities are irked.
    "He's permabanned. I hope you're pleased with yourself, misc.

good night, sweet prince."

No offense, but good riddance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…