• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gave your team a once over. Added a little bit of input. Looked pretty interesting, but I noticed some small issues with your current plans. Either way, your team seemed the only one I even wanted to bother adding input to xD
    I'm kinda thinking it's permanent with Justin tossing around the idea of me being a P.R.O. (Public Relations Officer) on twitter. I was just kinda burned out. Granted, it's only as permanent as I make it. No matter what, I'll always be part of StriatonRadio. I am paying for the bandwidth and all lol.
    Not a whole lot. Finally working again. I'm starting to see where working full time and partaking in a podcast are challenging lol. Been on a bit of a break from the forums. Just kinda need some alone time lol.
    I'll miss something sooner or later. I'm human so I make mistakes lol. I was teasing of course. Giving advice is easier when you can hit backspace when you goof up.
    Is it just me or do a lot of people point me out saying "listen to Omen" or "I agree with Omen"? I guess I'm doing something right. People listen to me and I seldom find myself in a logic war o_O

Imma need you to call me out on an error sooner or later. Don't want the praise going to my head xD lol
    No issues. I assure you, your's will not be alone for long. I sense Kyurem frenzy in the wind. I'm actually kinda scared xD lol
    Pokemon Online? I don't play those, I like playing with real pokes I've trained myself, not to be rude or anything I mean ^^; But thank you for the offer though.
    That bites :( But I'm not nearly ready yet, so it doesn't matter as far as battling you goes, but I do feel bad your DS is broken though :/ Please let me know when you can get it fixed or get a new one. I'll let you know when I build a good enough team and will go from there, thank you for accepting my challange.
    I just rated your team on the forms and I would like to take it on if your intrested I mean. I don't have a team ready for competive battle, getting one ready for the Spring Wi-Fi Tournament that nintindo is throwing for the world. But when I do have one ready, would you be interested?
    Hope I helped a little :) the RMT never seems to fairly rate teams bar standard OU teams. I like a little originality
    I've updated my team on my RMT thread. Does it look any better to you (I've been looking at Smogon for a while)
    Of course, Regi and Azelf are theory pokemon. My original Azelf set is different, thus another Pearl Reset. I only obtained a Regi today with the set I wanted. Everything else is level 100 and ready to go (i know VGC does 50, but why stop there?)
    Thank you for the rate :) I was beginning to think the 2 and a half weeks I spent raising this team was going to be wasted on an empty thread xD lol
    The sad thing is, I'm more perceptive but less articulate when sleep deprived. I notice more, but I state it poorly lol
    A good note to remember. It's a bad idea to rate peoples teams when you are running on 2 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…