• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey brawl guess what? On sunday i got 7 old aquapolis pokemon card packs (which are like 12$ each) and I got a crystal kingdra which is worth like 80$ plus in mint condition... WHICH I NOW HAVE
    The Tornadus / Thunderus have a Japanese OT, couldn't the person have just Nicknamed them to the English names? Because I have a Japanese copy of White and you can use English letters for Nicknames...
    i thought so on event dex just couldnt be sure since the event 1s only had 3 moves im glad to have this zigzagoon though
    It's really, really wrong to make fun of religions when thats what America is founded on is religious freedom. Btw is the zigzagoon a event 1?
    Lol, im on the side of the Muslim he took care of what offended him, I hope he hit that dang Athiest so hard his athiest grand children felt it lol
    Gahhh, i gotta be more careful with trades.... I have another a esteu09 regigigas and a euver09 rigigigas with no ribbon
    I need your help checking the legitamacy of a few pokemon i got from 1 guy, such as a ver2011 zoroark with a classic and souvenier ribbon is that a cheat?
    I think they're pretty cool, personally. It's a fun use of asymmetry and joining the qualities of the Pokémon being mixed.
    Really? Hmmmm, FML..... This is getting really annoying -_-

I've closed my shop anyway because I have some schoolwork to catch up on, I'll do a big check on my Pokes to see if there's any other illegitimate ones :/
    The Tornadus / Thunderus have Japanese names, I only put their English names in the shop...
    ----------
    All hacked due to changing their names by cheating device.
    And not may be but surely.
    ----------
    There names are in Japanese, I just listed their English names for the shop.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…